Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

I'm Not Coming Back, I've Done Something So Terrible

Kasey’s P. O.V.
After I had realized where I was, I took a bus back to my old town. I found my way home and used the spare key to open the door. I had noticed that there were no cars parked in the driveway so there was probably no one home. I shut the door quietly and stood still, listening for the smallest sound. When I was sure no one was home I began to look around.
The living room and kitchen area seemed the same so I went on. I checked out my parent’s bedroom first. As usual the bed was unmade and there were various articles of clothing lying around. I left their room and headed to mine and my sisters room. Unlike the rest of the house this room seemed different. Oddly enough the bed was made. I briefly wondered who might have made it but shrugged it off.
As I looked around I noticed that some the drawers to my sister’s dresser were slightly open. I opened them up and found that they were completely empty, each and every one. I continued to look around my room searching for something, anything to lead me in the direction of my sister. Then, something caught my eye. It was a picture of me and my sister at the fair, taken about a year ago. The picture was hanging up on the wall in a beautiful frame. I noticed that the frame was crooked and walked over to it. As I tried to level it something fell from behind and landed on the floor. I bent down to find a single white envelope.
As opened it up I saw a piece of paper and a CD. I took the letter out first and read it.
Dear, Kasey
I doubt you’ll ever find this letter, but in the off chance you do, I have some things to confess. I’ve done something so terrible. And now because of me you have to pay for it, and for that I am truly sorry. All I have ever wanted to do was protect you. And that’s why you’re with Matt. There’s people that want to hurt you, to get back at me. Matt can protect you. He can be the father you never had. But you have to let him. He’s a good guy. He can keep you safe. I need you to stay with him. It’s the only way. That’s your home now. I love you.
There’s a CD along with this letter. Listen to it. I always loved music and this is my way of saying I’m sorry. I love you Kasey Lynn and I always will.
-Sarah Marie

I still didn’t understand. What did she do that was so bad? I had all of these questions, but my biggest one being if she was still in danger. And I’m pretty sure I know the answer. As I folded the letter back up I heard a noise coming from outside. I froze in place and listened. I heard footsteps, a door open and shut, and then nothing. I waited a few seconds thinking whoever had come had left. Then I started to hear voices.
“I told you, she’s not here!” I heard someone shout. It sounded a lot like my sister but it couldn’t be. I walked to the door and slowly pulled it open. Quietly I walked down the hall and spied on what was going on. There was a tall man that was holding my sister. Her hands were tied up and she looked terrible. Another man entered the picture, and he had a gun.
“I know she’s here! So just tell us where!” He shouted pointing the gun at her.
“I swear! I don’t know! She ran away a while ago!” She pleaded.
“Spread out.” He told his friend. Suddenly the man with the gun started walking my way. I ran back into my parent’s room knowing they had a closet I could hide in. When I got in I shut the door and turned out the light. I heard footsteps and I wanted to scream. I was so scared. Then out of nowhere a hand covered my mouth and pulled me back farther into the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts? Who do you think is in the closet with her? WIll they hurt her or save her? Predictions?
Comments make me update faster! :)