Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Be Still And Know That I'm With You, Be Still And Know That I Am Here

Matt’s P.O.V.
When I woke up something felt off. I got out of bed and walked down the hall to Kasey’s room. As I opened the door I prayed everything was ok. But when I stepped inside she was nowhere to be seen.
“Kasey?” I called. I ran into her bathroom and closet but she wasn’t there. I ran downstairs to look in the kitchen and living room but she wasn’t there either. I ran back up stairs and checked Jimmy’s room first. It was empty so I moved onto Brian’s. Again it was empty so I went into Zacky’s to find him reading a magazine.
“Have you seen Kasey?” I asked quickly.
“No. She hasn’t come out of her room all morning.” He said shaking his head.
“I just checked she’s not there.” I said shaking my head. He got up and we ran into the hallway.
“What’s going on?” Brian stopped us.
“We can’t find Kasey.” Zacky said.
“Ok spread out and look everywhere.” Brian said. Within the next ten minutes everyone was looking but there was no sign of her. As we gathered in the living room I looked to the front door and noticed that the top lock that was supposed to keep her inside, was unlocked.
“Shit.” I said. Everyone looked at me and I pointed to the lock.
“Where do you think she went?” Brian asked.
“I don’t know. I’m gonna go check her old house. You guys go check the area, maybe she didn’t get too far.” I said. Within a couple minutes I was already on my way. I pulled up to her house and got out. There were no cars so I figured no one was home. As I walked to the door I saw that it was left open a little. I quietly opened and looked around. I didn’t see anyone but then all of a sudden I heard a car pull up.
I looked out the blinds on the window and saw three people getting out of a car. There were two men and a girl. As they got closer I realized that the girl was Sarah, and she was tied up. I didn’t know why they were here, but it couldn’t be good. Before they could come in I walked to the back and into a room. I found a closet and hid inside. For a couple minutes I heard talking and a couple of footsteps. Then all of a sudden someone opened the door and came in and then shut it. I could tell from her breathing that it was Kasey.
I gently put one hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming and another around her waist. I pulled her back into the closet further so that if they opened it they wouldn’t see us. We stayed hidden behind some clothes for about fifteen minutes. When we heard a gunshot she got scared and tried to scream but I held tight.
“Shh. It’s ok. I’m here.” I whispered. Her body relaxed a little and we waited again. A couple minutes passed and we heard a car drive away. Just to be safe we stayed put. When I was sure it was clear I brought her out of the closet.
“Stay here.” I told here and walked out. I checked the entire house making sure everyone was gone before going back to Kasey.
“Are you ok?” I asked her pulling her into a hug.
“Yeah.” She said.
“Ok. Let’s get out of here before anyone comes back.” I said. We quickly left and got in my car. Before we got all the way home I pulled over on the side of the road.
“What were you thinking?” I asked her.
“I just wanted to find her.” She said as her voice broke. I saw tears start to roll down her face so I pulled her into a hug.
“Sweetie I know you just want to help but it’s not safe. I promised your sister I would protect you. I’m not about to let her down.” I said. She nodded her head and I started the car back up. When we finally got home everyone hugged her, especially Jimmy. I was just glad she was safe. But I couldn’t help but think about Sarah. I had no clue if she was safe or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
A couple of you guys guessed it! Matt was the one in the closet! Congrats!
So what do you guys think about the new layout?????
And thoughts?
Thank you to all my commenters:
ImNotThatGirl
bloodyvengeance
hotxlover
xvshadowsx
emo_vamp210
Yay Its Alex!
Bludgeoned.Brittany
I'm Your Apocalypse
yellowjellybean14
miz.diva921
UnbreakMe;UnchainMe
LifeisFiction
KillJoySynner
JulyGirl
Bloodravyn
vampirrie
Syn45
fallen_angel94
reverendsynvengeance
Mayhem17-_-
KarleyBoo14
vickihall97
kiram
Purified Poison
xMShadowSwag
heyit'sjordan_
MelissaAnnDarko
Katycakes
NatalieBVB
MusicMakesMeLove
Shortygirl

P.S. To all my silent readers: FUCKING COMMENT :) Have a great day! :)