The untitled SWPB story

Chapter 3

I woke up, again in a white room. I noticed I was alone this time. I sighed. I knew something bad would happen if someone found out he hit me. His words where still fresh in my mind. I heard the door creak open after a few minutes, or atleast, I think it was minutes. Theres no clock in my room. "Ah, someones awake. How was your nap? Did you sleep well?" He asked like I was slow. "My "nap" as you so called it, was extrodinary unpleasent, thanks to the fact that I was forced to take it." I said trying to sound smart. Key word in that sentence, TRY. He looked at me and laughed. "Oh you are quite a riot." "You have no idea, yet." I mumbled to myself, smirking at the end of my sentence. By the time I saw that needle in the hospital room, I knew I was going to try to escape. "What was that?" He questioned. I gave my best crooked smile and said, "I wanna eat a vet." "He looked at me strangely. "Now why would you wanna do that?" I couldn't believe his stupidity. "Because they ate my pet platapus." I said while pouting. People saw I'm really pretty, beautiful actually. I had honey brown eyes, snakebites, and snow white hair two inches past my shoulders. "Well where on Earth did you get that pet platupus?" He asked. I sighed, and put on my most childish face. "Not on Earth, you silly bunny. On Aldron, the place where you can be who you wanna be and kill who you want. AND the best part, you can do whatever you want. What I do is come up with new skittle logos, Taste the rainbow, Snort the rainbow, INJECT THE FUCKING RAINBOW!" I almost felt like laughing. The last time i laughed was with Mark. The instant thought of Mark made me somber. I started crying. "Now miss Von-" I cut him off, "Just call me sebastian." "Alright, Sebastian." He cleared his throat and changed the subject.. "Well I am pleased to inform you that your father will not be bothering you any longer, he's been put in jail for the rest of his life. Do you know how long a life is?" "AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT TO BE UNTIL YOU KILL YOURSELF!" I screamed in his face before kicking him in the shin. He fell to the floor. I ran out the door and down the hallway. My room was on the very end. I took a left, then a right, than another left. In a matter of turns, I was completely lost. I heard footsteps. They were coming after me. I took off running again. It was hopless. I fell to the floor crying. "FOUNDE HER." A rough voice bellowed. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and pick me up. I struggled to get away. Punching the man mountains back. My efforts were futile. After a series of corners and what seems like millions of doors, they placed me in the room I woke up in. "Now you stay here, little lady, we don't want you to get hurt." Said the giant beast. I sighed. I took in my dull, white room. There was a bed that was nailed to the floor, plain, white covers and that was it. Besides the now closed door. I went to sit on the bed. It was to soft. I sunk down several inches. I tried to get up. I couldn't. I laughed bitterly at the situation. I can't help but think of Mark. We desided when he would of been the one in a mental prison, not me. Sure we both acted crazy, psychotic, senile, and everything in between, but we were far from it. Atleast that's what I wanted to believe.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters will not e very long, but their will be alot of them........hopefully.
Thanks the comment
RaisedByTheWolves: I know how you feel about the whole "not being a SWPB story" out there. It just proves that they are to awesome for their to be alot of stories.