The untitled SWPB story

Chapter 4

We were finally on the road. Jarkko is still mad at us. He's been up all night plotting how to get us back. He even watches us, to find out our weaknesses. I have to admit, I'm slightly disturbed by his actions. "GUYS GUESS WHAT?!" Teemu yelledd directly in my ear, breaking me from my thoughts. "You have STDS and YOUR TRYING TO PASS THEM TO ME BY SCREAMING IN MY EAR!?" I screeched at him, my sentence getting louder towards the end. "What? No, not yet anyways. But I met this girl online." We just stared at him. "Your point being....?" Tuomo asked. "She's in one of the other bands meeting us at our first show." He said excitedly. Jarrko started laughing. "What's so funny?" He questiond. "N-n-nothing, j-just-" he broke into another fit of laughter. After a few minutes he regained his composure. "Ahem, please go on." He said looking innocently at Teemu. "Alright, as I was saying, she's the lead singer of Beauty Before Madness. I looked them up and she's fuckin' gorgeus! She asked me to call her when we got there so we could meet up." With that he left the room "June 15th." Was all I said. They looked at me strangely. "What about June 15th?" Tuomo asked me. "It's the day I bet their little ''relationship' goes downhill." "Put me in on that bet," Jarkko said. I laughed. "What date." "Hmmm let's see," He mumbled. He looked thoughtful for a moment. "When do we get to the first show?" "April 3." I responded. "Then my bet is April 3. I mean, once she gets a look at him in person, she's gonna end it, or whateveer IT is as soon as possible." I looked over at Tuomo, who was trying hard not to laugh. He failed miserably. We couldn't stop laughing. "HEY! SHUTTUP YOU ASSHEADS! I'M ON THE PHONE!" Yelled Teemu. "HEY TEEMU, DO ME A FAVOR AND BREAK UP WITH YOU 'GIRLFRIEND' BY JUNE 15!" I hollerd at him. "WHY?" "BECAUSE I HAVE 20 BUCKS ON YOUR ASS BREAKING UP THEN!" I shouted back. ".....FUCK YOU SIDEWAYS ALLAN!" "GO HUMP A DUCK!" There was silence after that. Jarkko was laughing his ass off. "Your such a strange person." Tuomo said to me, after his laugh attack. "Fuck you." "Where and when?" "MY GARAGE...4:30...BE THEIR FOOL." I said. He looked at me seriously, thinking I wasn't joking. "Just kidding." I said in a super high voice. "No, fuck you." He said to me. "ALL NIGHT LONG." I screamed while pelvic thrusting in his direction. ""You sick bastard!" Jarrko said, rejoining our conversation. "That's my job!" We started laughing again. This is gonna be one of the best six months of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just letting you know, The chapter descriptions are a song, that I wrote. Use them and I shall sue. Just letting you know. And sorry I havent been updating. Ima lazy ass :D its also really short.....I SHALL MAKE A LONGER ONE....later, maybe, and i dont have alot of ideas. Also, i have no idea if their is a band called beauty before madness, but it sounded cool at the time,