The untitled SWPB story

Chapter 5

It's been four weeks. Four FUCKING weeks of being somewhere where I can't listen to music, somewhere where I can't eat food and not be put into a trance, somewhere where I can't walk through the path-a-walk-a-ways without being "escorted." I sighed. Tonight I was going to escape. I know when the gaurds change, go to the bathroom (it's like clockwork) and where the exits are. I heard one of the younger gaurds talking about a concert that was going on tonight. Somewhere close to the asylum. If I could get there without being caught, maybe I could listen to the bands. I've alwaysbeen the one to think about things like this. I tried getting Mark to sneak into concerts with me before. My plans always involved jacking the security guys tazers if they had one. Oh, how I wish he was still alive. I've been starting to wonder more and more, why he would leave me with that god-forsaken man. The door opend. "Ah Ms. Von Faith, I see that your finally awake. Oh look at that, I made a rhyme." The nurse giggled. I winced at the sound. I hated when people giggled. It was so annoying. And the people that had those extremely high giggles. Uhg. I mean, come on! What type of person even envents the word "giggle." When I die, I'm gonna hunt that bastard down and re-kill them if their dead. If not, well, that can be arranged. While I was zoning out about that evil action, I didn't notice the nurse leave the room. I snapped out of my thoughts, the door was slightly ajar. Nows my chance. I stepped into the hallway. I looked left and right to make sure it was empty. It wasn't. I sighed inwardly. It's now or never. I silently ran. Since I was barefoot, (The bitches took my shoes) I was able to run silently. "HEY STOP!" I heard a person bellow. I ran as fast as I could. I took a bunch of turns. I finally saw the exit. I ran as fast as my legs could. I shoved the door open and started to look for a place to hide. Just my luck there was a dumpster near by....wow never thought I'd say that without sarcasm. I jumped in. I heard footsteps running past me. "I think she went that way.!" I heard a women say. Once I heard their steps fade I peeked out of my hidy-hole. They were gone. I quickly stepped out of the garbage bin. Finally, freedom.....again.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S A FILLER!!! I finally thought of an idea so great you'll be begging for me to type as fast as my chunky sausage fingers can MWAHAHAHAHA