Status: active

Just Fake It For Me

Part II.

To say that Jack was shocked was an understatement. He was terrified, terrified of the need and desperation that surge from Alex, to the point that he would ask Jack the way he did. It hurt him, the way Alex was miserable and depressed because of the need he feels deep within him.

When Alex dropped his hands that was cupping Jack’s face, pulling away and was ready to get up, Jack took the chance to take Alex by surprise and grab his arms and flip them so he could pin Alex to the bed. Alex squealed at the sudden action and felt the air knocked out of him when Jack pounced on him with a smirk on his face.

“Losing your confidence, Gaskarth?” Jack said, trying his best to lighten the mood, because the look on Alex’s face scared the hell out of him.

“Jack.. wh-what are y-you.. please Jack don’t tease me like this.” He said, desperately pulling his hands out of Jack’s death grip.

“I ain’t teasing Gaskarth.” He felt Jack’s breath against his flushed cheeks and that just hurt more that tears streaked down his face.

“Just let go Jack. Get off me p-please…”

“That’s not what you were asking earlier.” Jack huffed as he looked at Alex both bemused and concerned that his best friend was now crying, it pinched his heart. It always pained him seeing Alex upset.

“Th-that was a m-mistake Ja..Jack.” Alex was hiccupping because of sobs that rocked his body.

Sadistic as it may but Jack found it cute, he always thought Alex was adorable but never did it crossed his mind that they would fall into something like this.

Come to think of it, he wasn’t disturb that Alex asked him to have sex with him, it was just a natural reaction to be shocked, an initial response to a bit explicit favor but he didn’t missed the unusual thump of his heart, skipping a beat whenever he looked at Alex and his eyes strayed on his lips, the soft bud that he felt the softness and taste its sweetness earlier.

“Oh come on Lex, you don’t mean that now, do you?” he didn’t understand it but the more minutes pass by the more he wanted to act on Alex’s wish. And seeing Alex writhe beneath him just made a very hot mental image that he can’t seem to brush off, Alex squirming against him didn’t help the situation at all as he felt tiny Jack slowly awakening.

Alex just looked at him, big beautiful brown eyes sparkling of tears just stared at him with a painful expression on his face. “Ple-lease don’t p-play with my fe-feelings Jack. Wha..what I did wa-as embarrassing-ing enough-gh..” he turned his face away, couldn’t keep the gaze he had locked on Jack.

Jack’s face softened as lust almost slipped away from his being, “Lex… Please look at me.” He held his face between his hands, successfully making Alex look back at him.

What he did next took Alex by surprise, soft lips pressed against his, a little to no movement as he kept his widened eyes at the man hovering above him. Jack’s eyes were close as he waited for Alex to make a move but when it was obvious that he was frozen with shock he slid his hands to grip Alex’s hair and pressed harder, prying his moist muscle to open the lock cavern but Alex stayed still.

With much effort Jack pulled away and sighed heavily, “Al, you’re not making this easier…”

The older man blinked twice as if he just woke up from a trance he was in, he shoved Jack hard but didn’t manage to get him off of him, “What the fuck Jack?! St-top playing w-with me-e…”

“Look Lex, do you want to or not?”

“What…”

“I’m putting myself out here for you, please just take it” he cupped his chin ready to lean in for another kiss but,

“Y-you… you don’t have to-o Ja…ck… I was ju-just being stu-stupid.” He cried even harder which made Jack’s heart clenched in pain, regretting the way he acted when Alex first blurted out what he wanted.

“No.. I want to.. please? I.. I just need to confirm something..” he said almost too softly that the older man hardly caught it in the midst of his struggling.

“Co...confirm wh-hat?...” he asked, troubled eyes met curious ones as he felt Jack slowly pulled away and sat beside him instead, head cradled against his hands, tilted slightly to stare at him. He missed the warmth and almost shuddered at the coldness of the room but that was swept away when he heard his words next…

“My feelings for you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it’s back! I initially wanted this to be just a one shot and was a bit satisfied with how I ended it but then I haven’t written anything for whole seven days and have been struggling with my original stories so it kind of freaked me out. I saw this and decided that maybe I just needed to have a whiff with fan fictions again. xD

With that said, there may or may not be another one installation for this depending on people’s feedback.