Sequel: Wish We Were Older

Kiss Me or Not

If I Want This Thing To Last

I put my things into my backpack, watching as Nancy played with my phone. "How come you never told us about Charlie?" She asked, looking at me. I shrugged a little and took my phon back. I set it in my back pocket then put my hairbrush into my bag.

"I don't know. I didn't see the point in it." I felt like I had this conversation before. It was all so familiar, probably because this always happened whenever she met one of my friends.

"Do you like him like that?" She asked after a moments silence. I folded up my pajamas and packed those away as well.

"Uh, I don't know. I've only really talked to him via Skype and text. I've never met him in person." I admitted, feeling especially awkward now.

She just nodded, accepting that. "Would you mind if, oh, I don't know. Someone like me dated him?" She questioned. I glanced up at her, my hair hiding my stares.

"I don't think he came here looking for a fling." I stated, zipping my bag up. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You never know." She defended.

"Oh yes I do. I know him better than that and know he wouldn't come here just for that." I was a little annoyed. Okay, really annoyed. She's my friend. She shouldn't be asking me this.

"Okay jeez, whatever." She muttered, going back to her phone. I just slid my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my phone.

"Anyways I'm gonna go." I said, walking to her door. She nodded and waved. Not a hug or an offer to walk me to the door. Nope, a wave.

I shrugged and walked downstairs and outside after saying a quick goodbye and thank you to her family.

"I'm surprised your friends didn't come out to say hi." He teased. I put my bag in the back of his car.

"Bridget left an hour ago, and Nancy and I got in a spat." I shut the back door then got in the front seat. He nodded, and backed out.

"Was it a big fight?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Eh, things will be normal in a week I'm sure." I smile. He smiled back and drove. "So where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"I'm taking you home so you can shower, as then we can hang out for the evening. Sound good?" He looked at me then back at the road.

"Mhm." I stretched a little as we drove to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short and laaaame. XD the next update should be long. And possibly the last chapter? ;3

comments please? ^__^

-Ashley Dawn