Sequel: Wish We Were Older

Kiss Me or Not

You're About To Miss Your Shot

"Charlie?" I asked, standing up. Charlie was sporting one of his nerd shirts and some old jeans that looked worn out. I also noticed some black converse, which I loved. Converse are the best shoes ever.

"Surprise." He grinned, his arms open for a hug. I smiled gently and jogged to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. His body was warm, and he smelt good. And speaking of smells, I think he might have been smelling my hair.

"What are you doing here?" I was stunned to see him here. He lived in England, and it was probably expensive.

"I wanted to surprise you." He chuckled. "Did it work?" His eyes met mine, causing me to blush. He had gorgeous eyes too.

"Well obviously." I smirked a little. "I wasn't expecting this at all!" I could see Nancy eyeing him up. She probably wanted him. Either to just hook up or to date. Either way, she wanted him.

Bridget walked over, joining our small group. We all looked fairly short compared to Charlie. "Where are you from?" She asked. He looked down at her and smiled.

"I'm from London, England." He flashed another grin my way then looked at Nancy. "Is that a British accent?" He asked, curiousity in his voice.

Nancy nodded eagerly. "Mhm." I watched her as she basically stripped him with her eyes, which made him look awkward. He glanced at his feet for a moment.

Everyone stood there awkwardly, not sure what to say. "Where are you staying and for how long?" I wanted to break the silence.

"I'm staying at the Holiday Inn, and for probably two weeks. Enough time to visit with you." He smiled.

"Awesome!" I looked at my phone. "Have you unpacked yet?"

"Actually no. I should go do that now, and leave you girls to do... Whatever you were doing." He grabbed out his car keys. He was obviously renting it. "It was nice meeting you, uh..."

"Nancy." She winked at him, and extended her hand. He shook it and let it go right away.

"I'm Bridget." Bridge waved at him.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you Bridget and Nancy." He waved back to Bridget then turned to me. "Let me know when you wanna come home, I'll pick you up so we can hang out."

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him again. He copied me, but tickled my sides. I laughed softly and pulled back.

"Have fun." He smiled, opening the door. He waved then walked outside. I watched from the window.

He is so hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
This probably only has a few chapters left. :) are you guys enjoying it though?
I hope so! :D

-Ashley Dawn