Status: Working on it.

Close Your Eyes, Don't Say a Word.

We've got no room to Breathe.

“Alright Bilvy, clase prisa (hurry up), c’mon mas rapido (faster), your moving at a snail’s pace.” I raise an eyebrow not walking any faster. “Who taught you Spanish?” he giggles rushing over to driver’s seat of the car. "Gabe did, and you’re just jealous ‘cause you can only speak English.” I roll my eyes. “First who’s Gabe? Second, not everyone is a freak of nature that can speak several languages.” He snorts “I can only speak four.” I shake my head. “Four?” He nods, “Englih, German, Spanish and Sign Language.” Before I can open my mouth he cuts me off. “Sign Language counts.” “That doesn’t tell me who Gabe is.” “Oh! Gabe is the person you’re going to meet today.” I nod and with a flick of the gear we were on our way to Atlanta. It was15 minutes of Kennedy trying to piss me off by speaking to me in Spanish, let’s just that it went from oh cool Spanish to oh god I don’t think I ever want to hear this language again. We pulled up in front of a store with huge windows showing isles of records and posters, and a big metallic sign hanging over head with the words Cobra Records on it in Red Letters.
I raise an eyebrow. “Cobra?” Kennedy just shrugs as we walk inside. He looks around for a second before a grin lights up his face. “Gabriel!” a tan skinned man walks over screaming “Princessa!” Kennedy glares playfully. “Shut up, you giant.” As the man grew close I realized how beautiful he was. Short soft looking brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, his lips twitched upwards as a thick accent filled laugh flooded my ears- shaking me to my core. “No, you’re just a midget.” I smile slightly as the man continues to laugh at Kennedy’s pouting face. “You must be the best friend he talks about. I’m Gabe.” He puts out his hand and I shake his hand. “I know.” I say stupidly. “I’m W-William.” My voice grew less confident, He smirks as he lets go of my hand. “I know.” Kennedy's feminine giggle pull my attention to the side, he shake his head. “I just glad you two could meet.”
I pause. “Where are you from?” they both look at me like I’ve gone mental, heat rises to my face as I look down. “Sorry, it was bothering me.” Gabe chuckles. “Jersey, but I’m Uruguayan.” “Thats in South America.” I stare at Kennedy in a duh sort of way. “I’m not stupid.” He just nods like he doesn’t believe me, my face falls into a pout. Gabe laughs at me, my pout deepens. I sigh, “You’re from Jersey? Why’d you move here?” he shrugs. “Mom wanted a change in scenery I guess.” I nod “You go to school around here?” he shakes his head and chuckles. “No, I live in a town about 30 minutes north of here. Riverdale, You’ve heard of it?” I nod solemnly everyone knew about Riverdale.
Kennedy snorts, “Who doesn’t? That's where one of the best Asylums in the country is." I shake my head only you would sound happy about that kennedy, only you. Gabe looks a bit confused. "And, you would know that because?" I roll my eyes. "He wants to be a Psychiatrist or some shit." he slaps my arm before muttering "Oh thanks that my future career means so much to you and shit." Heavy sarcasm I may add. I smirk. "Oh I know, I absolutely adore it." He just pouts at me while Gabe through his head back and laughs. "Williams got sass." A giggle slips past my lips. I raise my eyebrow. "Who told I didn't?" he nods "Touche" I giggle even more. "I don't think thats how you use that word" he grins "It probably isn't."
After a few minutes of random chatting aout shit Gabe says "You two should totally come to a party I'm having." I'm a little apprehensive, parties aren't my cup of tea "I'll go." Kennedy says excitedly. "Great, It's tommorrow." His eyes flicker to me pleadingly, I can't say no. "Sure." He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. After an hour of joyful conversation and a bit of awkward flirting on my part, me and Kennedy decided to head out."Bye we'll see you tomorrow Gabrial." He yells before pulling me out of the store. As soon as we get outside, Kennedy whispers.. well trys to anyway. "You so like him!" I try tp hide my cheeks they could put a firetruck out of buisness. "N-no." "Bitch, please." I roll my eyes.
"Don't deny! I bet you would like it if he talked in spanish." he puts on a fake spanish accent. "Ei William, rapido! Right there papi!" I cover his mouth. "You won't let me live this down?" he shakes his head. "Just admit it Bilvy!" I huff, "I may think he's semi attractive." he scoffs "Semi?" I roll my eyes as I get into the car."Fine I think he's sex on legs okay? Is that what you want to hear?" he nods. "Well tomorrow we're gonna make you look hot." "No need." "But Bilvy! He's totally into you." I shake my head. "He was flirting!" "Just drive." That he did. We said nothing the entire ride home, when we pulled I got out and he yelled from trhe drivers seat. "You're coming over tomorrow, and me and Tyler are going to make you look beautiful! You don't have a choice." Before I could say anything he was gone.
I sigh and walk into my house, my mom looks up from the couch. "How'd it go?" "Well I'm being forced to go to Kennedy's to be drssed up for a party I don't even want to go to all because he thinks his friend likes me." My mother raises an eyebrow. "Is he cute?" I turn my head away, and quietly mutter "Yeah." She laughs. "Then whats the harm in trying?" I sigh. "I'm going to lay down." "No need, dinners almost done." I nod and sit on the couch, after a few minuts the oven beeps and mom asks me to set the table while she took out the lasagna.
When she cam back we served ourselves. "Actually, I'm glad your going out." I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" she looks down sadly. "Your father-" I cut her off angerly "That man is not my father." When he found out I was gay he left us to fend for ourselves. 'If he's a fag, then he's not my son.' "He's coming over to get the last of his things." I scarf down my food and down my drink before quickly saying. "Thanks for dinner, I'm going to bed." quickly running up th stair a faint goodnight behind me. I lay down on my bed trying to not let tears take over me. The last thought before I drift off to sleep was deep chocolate brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay :D!

~There for Tomorrow - No More Room to Breathe ~