Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 8

"We can't be together, Samm. I'm your teacher." I said walking put of the room not daring to look at her face. Halfway down the empty hall I stopped dead in my tracks. 'What are you doing man?! Samm wants you! It's your dream come true! Go get her befor she runs away!' my heart yelled at me. I spun around and sprinted down the hall to my room

"Samm!" I yelled as I came into the room. She had been picking up her bag when she turned to look at me. Her eyeliner was smeared and her eyes were red which told me she had been crying. 'Asshole!' My brain yelled. I weaved myself through the desks, wrapped her small body in my arms, and crashed my lips to hers. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I've waitied for you for so long! I can't wait any longer!" I said, breathlessly.

Samm grinned and pressed her lips to mine once again. I lifted her onto the desk behind her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her as to me as I could. She nibbled on my bottom lip then made her way to my neck. I let a small moan escape my lips. "Samm. Samm, not here." I managed to say.

"Okay. Don't worry, love. I can find spots. I'm very good at being sneaky." She winked.

"I bet." I said looking her up and down. "Just four more months, then we can do what we want." I couldn't stop marveling at her amazing body. My friend in my pants started to get excited. God I hope Samm can't see it.

"Four months won't be that bad. I've gone a lot longer then that. Well I had to but still." She said bending down to grab her bag that was right infront of me. As she came up she purpously rubbed her ass on my now fully hard dick. She grinned. "Nice boner, babe." She giggled, then pecked me on the lips and left without another word.

I leaned back on the desk behind me and waited for my boner to dissapear. So I finally got my girl but now we got to sneak around for four more months. What fun. It's worth it though. Damnn.... I'm so getting fired.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! Samm and Bentley together at last! But the drama not over yet.
Comments are always aloud.
started new story called first true love then... First real heartbreak.
would love it if you read that one as well(:
thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: