Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 9

Holy mother fucking cow! Me and Mr. Thealman, er, Bentley. Ahh, such a pretty name. This us a dream come true! Wait! What if this is a dream?! I slapped my cheek. Nope, I'm awake. Awesome! Now do I tell Bree, Mason, and Spence? The know everything there is to know about me. I can't! Wellll.... Bentley and I never talked about it. Do I dare...? I have to! They know EVERYTHING!

I walked out of the school and I found my dad's car along with the devil himself. How could my mother even fall inlove with him? He is ugly as shit! For starters he us bald and had some stubble for facial hair that looked like he got dirt on his face. He is well over 300 pounds! His eyes are a boring pale blue and his nasty teeth were yellow and rotting from his gross ass smoking habit.

"How was school today?" He asked, voice monotone.

"Amazing." I gushed looking out the window as his started the old maroon Malibu.

"And why is that?" He asked trying to start conversation. He was always doing that but never really gets anywhere. He claims that he wants to get to know me and Spencer better. I think he is forced into it.

"It's for me to know and for you to keep your ugly ass nose out of." I retorted then blared the radio. He remained in an awkward silence the rest of the way home. "Spence home?" I asked as he pulled into our driveway. He nodded and I flung myself out of the car and ran inside.

"SPENCER GLENN HARRIS! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WE GOTS TO TALK!" I screamed on the top of my lungs the waited for my twin's response. I didn't have to wait long.

"SAMMANTHA NIKOLE HARRIS! I'M IN MY ROOM! GET YOUR FATASS IN HERE!" He screamed back. I growled softly at him. I hated it when people called me Sammantha.

"You stupid dick! How many times to I have to tell you NOT to call me Sammantha?!" I growled walking into my brothers room. Our rooms look identical at Dad's house. We have black walls, carpets, and curtains. The only difference is our bed spreads. Spencer has a green and purple striped bed spread while mine is black and orange polka dots.

"Oopsy. I forgot." Spence said sarcasticly. "So whats you gots to tell me?" He asked laying in his bed and motioned for me to join him. I did what I was told and he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Well... you know how I have that insane crush on Mr. Thealman?" I felt him nod. "We... we sorta, kinda, erm... kissed." I barely whispered. Spencer flew off the bed and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y-y-you did what?!" He gasped.

"We.... kissed... We are also kinda.... dating." I whispered the last word so low I couldn't even hear myself say it.

"Your what?"

"Dating!" I whispered a little louder.

"What?"

"DATING! MR. THEALMAN AND I ARE DATING!" I yelled then quickly covered my mouth. Spencer's jaw dropped with a loud pop. I scooted to the far end of his bed and rolled into a ball. I could feel an explosion coming. You know, twin telepathy. I just didn't know ifvit was good or bad yet. Next thing I know, Spencer is attacking me in a gigantic hug.

"Awwwwe! Sammi has a boyfriend! Yay! Yay! Yay! My sissy poo has a boyfriend!" Spencer gushed. His hug was starting to suffocate me!

"Spence. Can't. Breath!" I gasped and he let go of me. I gulped in the beautiful air like it was water. Spence just smiled at me. "You cannot tell anyone! I don't even know if I was suppose to tell you." I said as soon as I caught my breath.

"Ya gonna tell Bree and Mason?"

"Well duh! There is no way I can hide this from them." I explained. He giggled and warpped his arms around me.

"Well I happy for ya, sis." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, bro." I grinned at my brother's approval. Then I slowly fell asleep in his arms, dreaming they were Bentley's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. Have a lot going on.
comments please(:
while waiting for more updates read my other stories please.
I will give you hugs! :D haha.
Thanks,
Taylor EliAbeth(: