Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Wanna Go?

"Shhh… quiet you might piss somebody off
Like the heartbeat of this country when antagonized too long
I'll be damned if you count me in as part of your generous hypocrisy
collecting enemies"

Zacky and I sang along to Critical Acclaim as it blasted through the car stero. We pulled into a driveway at an unfamiliar house, which i assumed was Zacky's. He turned the car before he got out with Lynn and I trailing behind him.

"I've had enough
It's time for something real
I don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far
A clone!" Zacky sang without music as he lead the way into the house.

"Guys! I'm back! And I brought Lynn and Lily!" He yelled going through the hall and into the kitchen. I put my bag down and followed him. He walked outside and closed the sliding door after I stepped out.Matt, Johnny, and Syn sitting at the patio table.

"What are you doing?" I questioned skipping over behind Johnny.

"Playing poker."Matt answered."And waiting for your dad to get his ass over here with Leana. He had to pick her up from work and then they went shopping." I didn't reply, but instead sat down next to him and Zacky.

"Where's Lynn?" Johnny asked throwing some chips into the growing pile.

"I don't know, and i don't really care."I said with a shrug. I sat and obsevered their game for about ten minutes.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
And if you thi-"I Cut my phone of by sliding it up.

"Hello?"

"Lily!What's up?"

"Hey Jayden. Ummm...watching a game of poker."

"What the hell?"

"My dad's friends are playing poker."

"Oh okay."

"Well what's up with you?"

"I'm talking to you. Haha"

"Very funny Jet plane."

"I know. Anyways are you comin' over tomorrow?"

"I haven't asked yet."

"Asked what yet?" I looked up at the door and saw Jimmy and Leana. I pulled the phone from my ear and held against my chest.

"My friends want me to hang out tomorrow after school. Can I?"

"I don't care.Have fun." He told me sitting in the chair across from me.I put the phone back to my ear.

"Jayden? I can go. After school, right?"

"Yeah. Okay just wanted to know. See ya." He hung up and put my phone back.

"We should go to the beach."Johnny stated randomly. Everyone agreed. "Meet you there in thirty." He walked inside and then a small dog came running out and over to Zacky.

"There you are Ichabod."He said picking up the dog.

"See you guys in a few."Syn and Matt also left.

"Let's go Lily." Jimmy said. I said a quick bye to Zacky and we headed home.

*********************************************************************************

I walked to my room when we got home and looked for my swimsuit.

"I'M GOING TO THE MALL WITH SOME FRINEDS! BE BACK LATER!"Lynn yelled and slammed to door closed. I located my swimsuit five minutes later and changed into it.

I then grabbed a bag and threw my notebook,sketchbook,a few pencils, and a pack of gum into it while slipping on my Batman flip flops.

I headed downstairs as I pulled a gray Minnie Mouse tee over my head.

"Catch!"Jimmy said while he threw a blue beach towel at me.I put into my bag and then headed to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
lily-
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33526466