Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Beach time!"

We soon got the beach and found the guys along with Val,Michelle, And Lacey

"DUDES!!"Jimmy yelled running over to them with Leana and me trailing.

"What's up guys?" Syn asked."Hey Lily, do you know how to surf?"

I shook my head."No,but i want to."

"I'll teach you."Zacky said stepping beside me,smiling. I smiled back.I put my bag down and took off my shirt.Zacky grabbed my hand-making butterflies go mad in my stomach and a blush to appear across my cheeks.He lead me into the water,were Matt had a board ready for me.Zacky took it from him and then Matt went back to shore to get his own board.

"Okay.Get on."I tried getting on but slipped,Zacky laughing at my attempt."Here,lemme help." he held my hand and the board and i tried again succeeding. "There you go! Now time to teach you to surf."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was now about 8 o'clock or so and Zacky and I were still here. Jimmy told Zacky to get me home by ten when i asked if we could stay.I had learned to at least surf small waves,but not for long because i kept falling. So we were just swimming around.

"Zacky?"I asked when i didn't see him anywhere.

"Zacky?Where are you?"

Dammit, i was out here in six feet deep water alone. Suddenly something grabbed my hand and pulled me under. I opened my eyes to see Zacky with a smirk on his face. I surfaced along with him and caught my breath.

"What was that for?"I asked

"For the hell of it."He grinned.

I couldn't help but smile back as I splashed him in the face.

"Let's get back to shore."He said. We took off toward land and then sat on the beach.

"Hey Zacky? How come in the two days I've seen you I haven't seen Gena?" He tensed up and little but relaxed soon after.

"We split up. We were kinda drifting apart anyways, but then she took interest in another guy and thought it better to be friends." He explained with a sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have asked anyways."

"It's okay."

Zacky sat there and watched the sun starting to set as i watched him from the corner of my eye. As i told you before I've always had a thing for Zacky V. but now that I've meet him in person, i think it's now a full blown out crush.

'So what if i have a crush on Zacky? He's just a normal guy....that I feel is different. Besides nothing's going to happen between us anyway. Jimmy wouldn't allow it and I doubt Zacky has or ever will have felling for me. I'm just a stupid seventeen year old teenager while he's a twenty-seven year old rock star who get anyone he wants.' I sighed and looked toward the horizon. The sun was about half way down now and we just sat there watching it.I sighed again before leaning my head on Zacky's shoulder.

-(Zacky's P.O>V.)-

She was bound to ask sooner or later, not that I really cared anymore. It was over a month ago.

'Yeah, i don't care anymore.....cause Lily's here...Yeah..wait what? I can't have feelings for her already! I just met her two days ago,counting today. But those few hours together....dammit! NO! She's seventeen for cryin' out loud! Get it together Zachary!I CANNOT let that happen.'

I heard Lily sigh and looked at her from the corner of my eye. She had her knees pulled to her chest and was hugging her legs. She looked like she was thinking about something important.I pulled my phone out and looked at the time before I felt her head on my shoulder.Looking down at her,I smiled.

"We should get going,Lily."I said after a minute. Even though I didn't want to go,we had to. She has school tomorrow.

"Just a little long.Please,Zacky?"

"Alright." I agreed,my arm wrapping around her waist to pull her closer to me.

*****LILYS p.O.v.*****

"We should get going Lily." Zacky said after looking at his phone.'But i don't want to go.' I thought.

"Just a little longer.Please,Zacky."I asked still looking out to the ocean.

"Alright."He said as I felt his arm snake around my waist and pulled me closer to him.WE sat in silence-me with a smile and a blush on my face-until the sun almost disappeared from the sky making it go from blue to orange,pink and purple.

"Time to go,Lily.It's now nine sixteen."

I would have asked to stay longer but I had school tomorrow.Defeated, I gather my things and pulled my shirt back on.Zacky lead the way to his car and opened the passenger side door for me.I thanked him as got in.He closed the door behind me,walking around to the drivers side and getting in. He started the car and quickly turned the radio down.

"Hungry?"He asked after about five minutes.

"Mmhmm." He pulled into the drive-thru at Burger King and we got something to eat.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Thanks for teaching me how to surf,and for the food." I smiled as I thanked Zacky.

He gently smiled back."Your welcome. Umm...I was wondering.Do you wanna hang out....Saturday? I mean...I could teach you how to surf better or something?"

'What the hell was that!?!? You're an idiot!!' Zacky thought.

Did he really just ask me to hang out with him?

"I would like that. I should probably be going now."

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Good nihgt Lily." Zacky said with another smile. I got out of the car and went inside. I called out that i was home and was going to take a shower and go to bed.