Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Love Me

Zacky's POV
(last night)

"DAMMIT!!!"I yelled as I threw a baseball into a tree.I had just gotten off the phone with Frank.I picked up another ball and forced it into the tree."You fuckin' stupid Zachary!"I threw a few more baseballs before trudging back inside.I plopped onto the couch and Ichabod laid on my lap.

"I'm stupid aren't I?"I said looking down at him.He whined."Of course I am."I laid down and fell asleep.

-X-

"Stop Ichabod."I groaned,pushing him off of me before yawning.

Running a hand through my hair,I got up and went upstairs.I took a shower before getting dressed and flopping down onto my bed..I grabbed the framed photo from my bedside table sighing.It was of Lily,Adam,Jayden,Jake and myself.Sighing once more,I put the picture down as I stood up,running downstairs where I grabbed my keys and flew out the door to my car.In a matter of minutes,I was knocking on Jimmy's door.

"Hello Zacky."Leana greeted letting me in.

"Is Jimmy awake?"I asked as she closed the door.She nodded and lead the way to the Game Room.

"Matt,Johnny,and Val are here too."She said.I nodded as she opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Zacky.What's up?"Jimmy asked.

"I'm the reason Lily was upset last night."I blurted.Everyone shot my confused glaces,inducing Lacey who have just walked in.

"What?"Jimmy asked,

"I-fuck.Just gimme a minute."I sighed,running a hand through my hair.

'Get it together,Zee. You have to do this,for Lily.Everything for Lily now.'

Pacing the room infront of the guys,I worked up the guts to say something.

"I did something extremely stupid last night and Lily found out."I sighed and looked at Jimmy. "Jimmy,Leana.I'm in love with Lily.I don't care if you're gonna hate me for loving her,or kill me for it, or never let me see her,but at least let me tell her.She needs to know I love her."I said.

"Oh Zacky."Leana said.

"We could never hate you,dude.You're family.And if she loves you then we're perfectly fine with it."Jimmy assured.I took a deep breath.

"I'm going to L.A.To explain everything to her."I stated.

"Dude,We'll go with you."Johnny said.

"Let's call Brian and see what he's doing.He can come too."Matt said.Val nodded walking out of the room with her phone in hand.She came in a minute later.

"They'll be here in a few minutes." Like she said,They were here.Everyone got into Syn's SUV , Matt and I into his car as we took off.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lily's POV

"Mikes!I'm back!"I yelled pushing the door open with my arms full of bags.

"I'm in here!"He called sticking his head out of the doorway and into the hall.He smiled and jogged over to help me.We put everything on the kitchen counter and put it in it's proper place.

"I got it all set up."

"Really?"I asked excited.

"Yeah...I called Bob and asked how to."He admitted.We laughed and I walked into the room where they were.

"Thank you so much Mikey."I smiled and strode over to them.I sat down and grabbed the sticks.Mikey smiled and walked out closing the door.I was glad he was letting my learn alone.

"Dammit!"I screamed.I was trying to learn 'Heaven Help Us' just because it was the first song that came on.I had just failed miserably and got up.I went to the kitchen,grabbed a bag of Sunchips and a couple of Cokes.I headed upstairs for my laptop I had left here and went back to the drums.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Zacky's POV

"Pick up.Pick up."I waited impatiently for Frank to answer his phone.

"Hello?"

"Frank!It's Zacky.Where are you guys?"

"At Gerard's.Why?"

"I'm on the way to L.A.In Fountain Valley.I'm going to explain to Lily."

"Oh.Ummm..well.Her and Mikey are err...not here?"

"Where are they?"

"In Costa Mesa." He sighed.

"Dammit!"I sighed." Thanks Frank.Later."I hung up. "She's in Costa Mesa."

"That's like ten minutes away!We be there in a few."Syn said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know where she's at."I sighed."All I know is that she's in this town."

"Hold on."Matt said pulling his phone out.

"Lily!...Where are you?....No I mean where in Costa Mesa are you?....I'll explain later just where?...Yeah....Okay...Awesome!We'll be there in three minutes."He hung up and told Syn were to go.As promised we pulled up to a house surrounded by trees after three minutes. I jumped out of the car and ran to the door.I knocked furiously and waited for the door.

"Mikey!Where's Lily?"

"Why should I tell you?"He said leaning against the frame.

"Mikey.I need to talk to her."

"Of course."He smiled and let us in.He walked down the hall where muffled music was coming from.HE knocked.

"Yeah Mikey?"She yelled.He opened the door and stepped in.

"Someone's here to see you."He sidestepped and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"No!Go away!"She shouted.I looked down,my eyes starting to water.I didn't blame her for not wanting to see me,but I needed her to hear me out.Leana and Val walked over to her and hugged her as the rest of us walked into the room."Please."She begged.

"Lily.He just wants to talk."Val cooed stroking her hair."You don't have to do anything but at least hear him out." Lily nodded slightly and pulled away from the two.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
LILY"S POV

"Lily.He just wants to talk."Val cooed smoothing my hair."You don't have to do anything but at least hear him out." I nodded and pulled away.They walked back over to the group as Zacky stepped toward me.He went to grab my hand and I let him.He took the other one and I gazed into his amzing green eyes that were slightly watery.

"I'm so sorry for what I did.I never-not in a billion years-met to hurt you.I never wanted-never want to hurt you.I'm so sorry Lily-bear.Please forgive me. I could never live without you because I'm in love with you.You don't know how much you mean to me now.After everything,I love you.I don't care if you are my best friend's daughter.I love you and fuck anyone else how don't approve" I started crying.

'He loves me.HE loves me.He in love with me.'I thought.

"Lily?What wrong?"Zacky asked worried.

"I'm in love with you."I said making a smiled spread across both of our faces.He pulled me into him as we heard a few 'awww's behind us.We both looked at the rest of them.They were all smiling.We laughed and Zacky gave me a quick kiss.I pulled my phone out and called Adam.I put it on speaker phone as it started ringing

"Lily!"

"I love Zacky!There.I finally said it."I said then heard laughing.

"Nice to know Lil,"Jake said.

"I'll see you guys in a couple of days."They said bye and I hung up."So...."

"What do you wanna do?"Zacky asked.

"I don't know.Want to hang out here with me?Mikey has to leave in a little bit anyways."

"Of course."He said.

"Umm..I think this is our cue to leave."Matt said laughing a little.Everyone agreed."Here dude.You can use my car to get back."Matt threw Zacky the keys.

"Thanks man."

"Zacky.She better not come home pregnant is all I'm sayin'" Jimmy said making Zacky chuckle and me blush.They left after that and I sat down behind the drums again.

"The Rev's Replica kit?"

"Hey!It's what they had and I think It's a kick ass set." He laughed

I hit the play button on my remote and Afterlife started playing.

"DAMMIT!"I yelled.I had the chorus part down but that was it.

"Do you want some help?" I shook my head.

"No.I can do this."I side restarting the song.The day progressed on like that all day.

"YES!"I shouted running into the living room."Zacky!I got it!I can play Afterlife!"I said.HE smiled and followed me back to the room.I hit the play button and covered it.

"Awesome!"HE said."You must be hungry."

"Starving."I said skipping passed him to the kitchen.I made some ramen and Zacky started a movie.

"Zacky."I said unsure when I saw the title on the screen.Child's Play.I wasn't one for extremely horrifying movies or dolls for that matter.

"It's okay,Lils.It's just a movie.Besides,I'm right here with you baby."I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss before starting the movie.

"Oh my god!Please,turn it off!"I pleaded about halfway through.It wasn't completely scary but Chucky was just creeping me out.I heard the TV turn off and looked up from Zacky's chest.He smiled down at me before picking me up and taking me to my room.