Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Cancer

Five Years Later

"Reagen,be careful! Zacky,Ryann's right behind you so watch out!" With the shaking of my head,I walked into the kitchen to see Alice smiling.

"Can you believe it's been five years?"

"I know."

That's right.Five years ago,I had my twins.And only and year before that,I met my father and love of my life for the first time along with my best friends.A lot's happened since then.I've changed my hair,got three more tattoos.Avenged Sevenfold's recorded three more albums.Jimmy and I are closer than we ever thought we would be and so are the other guys and me,especially Brian and me.

Speaking of my goofy friends, Alice and Jayden finally got together about three years ago and got married only five months later.Alice is a tour manager for the band Can't Be Saved.Jayden became a guitarist for the band Can't Be Saved and is the frontman.

Jake surprised us all.About a year ago,he told us was gay.He and his boyfriend,Sam,are very happy together and plan to get married before to long.The cool thing is they're both in the band with Jayden.Sam sings and Jake plays bass.

Adam,shockingly, didn't join the band when he was offered the position of drummer. Instead,he decided to go to college and become a music and history teacher.He also fell in love with my sister,Lynn.

Lynn is no longer the same preppy,snobby bitch she used to be.She claims she got tired of the way she was acting and hated herself.One day.she took my zune and listen to everything on it.From that day on,she listened to metal,rock,alternative,and stuff along those lines and even dyed her hair black.She helped me with the twins,and is actually very nice now.

"Ohhh,Lily!"A voice rang through the house causing a smile to erupt on my lips.

"In the kitchen!"I called. The remaining members of the Avenged family walked into the room, holding various bags and wrapped boxes.

"Dad!"I gleamed hugging him.

"Lily-pad!"He said hugging back.

"Awww...what?No hug for Synnie?"

"Hmmmm....of course!"I laughed attacking him with one."The little ones are outside."

"Where's Zack?"Matt asked.

"I just told you,the little ones are outside."Everyone laughed as we headed out the black french doors.

"Pa-pa!"Ryann and Reagen squealed once the saw Jimmy.They ran over hugging his legs.He laughed then picked them both up.

"Hey you two!Are you giving Mommy and Daddy hell?" We laughed when they nodded.

Jimmy let the two down so they could play.It was funny.Ryann and Reagen dragged Johnny up into the tower of their playset,where he almost got suck,they buried Matt and Syn's hats in the sand and they sprayed Jake,Zacky,Jimmy,Lacey,Gina,and Lynn with the hose. Lacey and Gina chased them around the yard for it too.Afterwards,Val and Michelle blew bubbles with them until the doors opened.

"Who wants cake?"Alice asked smiling with holding one of the cakes she had made.Jayden and her sat the cakes down infront of the twins after the ran over and sat down. We sang happy birthday,ate,then went inside to open presents.

It was about eight when Reagen and Ryann went to sleep.Once Jake and Jayden came back downstairs,I decided to tell everyone something very important.

The other day,I had to go to the doctor and got a surprise when they got my blood tests back. Because of my Li-Fraumeni syndrome,I had indeed develop not only breast cancer,but acute leukemia as well.The doctor said both had develop about a year ago.He also informed me that,from they way it looked,I only had a year or two left.

"Guys,I have something to tell you all."All turned their attention to me and i gripped onto Zacky's hand."There's no easy way to say this.The other day when I went to the doctor...I was told I had cancer."

"What?!"Jimmy,Zacky and Syn all exclaimed.Everyone made a sound of protest before I continued.

"Well,I have this heredity disorder called Li-Fraumeni syndrome.It makes me more suspectable to cancer. Which is what happened and now I have breast cancer and acute leukemia."

Everyone was quiet for about five minutes until someone inhaled a shaky breath and sniffled.We all looked around then let our gazes fall on Zacky. His head was down and was held in his other hand.

"Za-cky?"My voice cracked.He was shaking slightly as tears fell from his eyes into his lap.

"How long?"He whispered.

"What?"

"How long do you have?"

"The doctor said I had a year or two left.They said that Chemo would have no effect either." His arms wrapped around me,pulling me into his chest when the words left my lips.

"This is-"Johnny couldn't finish his sentence because all the girls in the room started to cry.No one really had anything to say after that and left about an hour later.Zacky and I headed to bed after taking a shower.

"I love you,Lilliayn.I always will."Zacky said,pulling me close to him after we laid down.

"I love you Zachary.For now and forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep in mind,people.I wrote this before Jimmy passed away.

Lily
Lynn(without the piercings)
Sam