Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

The End...

"Mommy,Daddy said that you should get ready."Reagen said poking his head into the dressing room that only I occupied right now.

"Where's Ryann?"

"She's with Uncle Johnny."

"Okay.I'll just be a minute."I smiled and got up.It took a few moments for me to get [url= http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_132/set?id=39384693]dressed[/url] before i left the bathroom.

Reagen grinned as I grabbed his hand and headed to the stage.Matt had just introduced me after Michell handed me my violin.I told the twin I loved them then headed off. I smiled waving while walking out as the crowd screamed.

"How 'bout it,Lil? Wanna play some 'Afterlife'?"Syn asked excitedly.

"How can I refuse."I laughed then started it off.In the middle of it,the headache I've had today came back and I felt dizzy.I managed to finish the rest of the song plus three more before spots started to dance around in my vision.

"Zacky."I whispered clutching onto his arm.He pushed his guitar to his side and wrapped an arm around me.
"I think I'm go-ing to..."I didn't get to finish because I blacked out.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Zacky's POV

"I think I'm go-ing to..."I watch Lily's head fall forward and her body go limp.

"Shit."I mumbled, scared shitless right now.I picked her up,walked off stage as fast as I could,and sat her down against some amps that weren't being used.

"Lily.Baby,wake up.Lily.C'mon Lily."I said shaking her lightly.
"Val!Mikey!Alice!Jay!Jake!Anyone!"I shouted still trying to get Lily to wake up.

"What's wrong,Zack?"Sam asked after running over.On the verge of crying,I looked up at him.

"She won't wake up."

"I'll see what I can do.You need to get back out there so you can finish the set."I just nodded and headed back.Johnny walked over once he saw me.

"Dude!What happened to Lily?"He whispered loudly,loud enough I could hear him clearly but soft enough so the mics wouldn't pick up his voice.

"I don't know.She just fainted and now she won't wake up."

"Shit,dude.Let's finish up as fast as we can."He said then walked toward Matt.After hearing the story,Matt spoke into the mic.

"Okay,so here's what up.Lilliayn fainted.We have no fucking clue why.Don't panic though.I'm sure she's fine.We've got a few more song for you still."

I'm surprised I didn't fuck up at all.I'm so fucking worried about Lily.We finished the set and I booked it as soon as Jason had his hand around the neck of my guitar.Everyone, including My Chemical Romance who had come to see us,had gathered around her and Leana was crying.

"Is she okay?"I questioned.

"She's breathing and she still has a pulse.I called an ambulance.They so be here in the next two minutes."Sam said.

"How can you be so calm?"

"I'm not.I was freaking out when you started yelling for someone.When I found out it was Lily,I freaked out more."

"Right here!"Jayden ran in with three paramedics behind him.Everyone moved out of the way then they lifted her onto a stretcher.Jimmy grabbed Ryann as I grabbed Reagen.We all followed out as they pushed her off and one of the medics started to ask us questions.

"Girl's name?"

"Lilliayn Baker."We weren't married yet but that what she put on everything.

"Age?"

"twenty-five."Leana answered.

"Father?"

"Me.James Sullivan."

"Mother?"

"Biological or adopted?"Leana asked.

"Either."

"Leana Sullivan."

"Birth date?"

"July,Twenty-fourth."

"Will any of you be riding with her?"

Leana,Jimmy and I looked each other.I could tell the both wanted to.I've never seen that look in Jimmy's eye before.He was horrified.

"Jimmy can."I said.He let his breath out,handed Ryann to Leana,and ran over the ambulance.After he climbed in,they shut the doors and took off.

"Zacky,let's go."Leana spoke softly.I nodded heading to the car.I was happy we were in Huntington tonight.It was the last show of the tour.

"Put your seat belts on."I told the twins as they got in.
"Jimmy!"Leana exclaimed as we walked into the waiting room.

"They're running some tests and shit on her.That's all I know."He told us as he hugged Lee.

"So that means we wait."Mikey chimed in. We all sat down in the various chairs and the one couch that were placed in the room.

"Daddy?"Ryann asked after a minute or two.I looked from the floor up to my six year old daughter. "Is Mommy gonna be okay?"

I sighed then pulled her onto my lap as I wrapped my arms around her."I honestly don't know,sweetie."

About an hour later,a doctor came in and almost all of us jumped up.

"Lilliayn Baker?" Most of us nodded."Well,it's not looking well for her.She's to the point where anyday could be her last because of the cancer.Her breathing is shallow and her heart beat is slow.But she is awake if you wish to see her."

"You guys go, My Chem and the rest of us will wait here."Jake said.

"Ryann,Reagen.I know you wanna see Mama but I want you two to wait here.When Jimmy, Matt, Syn, Johnny and the rest of us come back,then you can,okay?"

"Okay."The replied.Ryann walked over to Alice as Reagen sat down between Ray and Gerard. We followed the doctor down the hall,through a door and down another hall before he stopped in front of a door that was open a bit.He knocked on it then pushed it open then we walked in after he told us it was okay.

"Zacky."Lily smiled once she saw me.There was a few IVs in her arms and she was very pale.I couldn't stand to look at her like that,but I did.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily's POV

"Zacky."I smiled.I was very glad to see him.We didn't have much time left to be together and I wanted him by side in that short amount of time."Where's everyone else?"

"Jake said he and rest would come in after we did."

"Will someone go get them?I want everyone in here."Gena nodded and walked out only to return a few minutes later."Thank you."

Jimmy sat on the side of my bed with Leana as Zacky and the twins took the recliner that was next to my bed.Bob and Alice sat at the end of it while everyone stood.

"The doctor said that I'm probably only going to last another few days.I want you all to be around for those days,if that's not too much to ask. I want you all to know that you're all the best thing to happen to me.If there's one thing I wouldn't change about my life,it's all of you.I love each and every one of you guys.Can I talk to Mikey alone for a minute though?"

Everyone slowly left the room,leaving just Mikey and I.Zacky gave me a gentle kiss before walking out last and closing the door.

"Mikey,you know I tell you everything.You're one of my best friends.I love you.And thank you."

"Come here."He said pulling me into a hug."Love you,too kid.God,if I could trade places with you right now I would."

"Even if you could,I wouldn't let you.It's over for me,but not for you.remembered what asked,okay?"

"Yeah.I'm gonna miss you so much,Lils.You're my little sister practically."

"You can tell them to come back in."He nodded while letting me go and pulling out his phone.After hitting some button,he put it away and turned to me but i didn't notice.

"When I was a young boy,my father took me into the city to see a marching band."I sang

"He said 'son when you grow up,will you be the savior of the broken,the beaten and the damned?'"

The door opened after Mikey sang that line.Ryann ran in and crawled into Mikey's lap.

"I love you,Zachary."I said when he sat down next to me."Don't ever forget me."

"Nothing in this world is ever gonna make me forget you,Lily.I'll always love you.Forever and ever."

A tear slid down my face as I began to tell everyone individually how much the meant to me.By the time I was done,visiting hours were over.With a good-bye from everyone,they all left.

As the next three hours ticked by,I slowly told everyone my final farewells in my mind.My eyelids fell as my body began to numb.Painfully slow,my lungs stopped taking in air and my heart faintly pumped blood then stopped all together.My brain suffocated and the last I remember thinking was

I'll see you all again,when we meet in our own Black Parade.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it....it's done...