Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Hot Topic Boy

"We've got over thirty minutes 'till we have to met up with Leana, but do you wanna go find 'em?"Jimmy asked.

"Sure why not?" Jimmy pulled out his phone, hitting a few buttons before putting it to his ear.
"Hey Lee, where are you?....okay we'll be right there. I Love you...." He hung up and told me to follow. I did what i was told. We soon fold them at The Buckle. We walked in getting a few wired looks from people. Come on,i mean The Rev(even if you couldn't tell if was him from the glasses and the hat) and me-who was wearing gray skinny jeans, a black Atreyu shirt, my new fedora, and a pair of purple converse- just walked into a prep store for crying out load!

Anyways. We walked in and looked around for Leana and Lynn. We found them within seconds of searching. Jimmy greeted Leana with a kiss and said a quick hey to Lynn. Lynn walked around looking at the things on racks and displays.

"Did you get what you needed, Lily?" Leana asked. I nodded. "Can i see?"

"Sure." i said. I pulled out the MCR stuff i got and my sketchbooks."Oh yeah and i got the fedora." I said putting everything back.She smiled at me and i gave a small smile back. We walked around the store waiting for Lynn and then i remember that i wanted new nail polish.

"Umm...May i go back to Hot Topic? I remebered that i wanted nail polish." I asked shyly.

"Go for it. Do you want leave you stuff here with us?" Leana asked. I nodded as i held out the bags. She took them and set out for Hop Topic again. I strolled in and over to the counter were the polish was. As I was debating on which colors to get, the guy from earlier had walked over.

"Do you come back for something or did you come to see me?" He asked.

"Came back for something." I grabbed a bottle of black hologram glitter,neon green, iridescent purple and neon purple nail polish and then walked over to the side of the counter and grabbed a pack of Cry Baby Sour Bubble Gum.

"Hahaha. I like your hair by the way."

"Thanks."

"Are you ready to check-out?"

"Yes i am." i put my things on the counter and he scaned them.

"I've never seen you in here before."

"I just moved here to live with my dad."

"Oh cool. I'm Jakob."

"Lily."

"Well Lily your total comes to 14. 62." I gave Jakob fifthteen and he quickly gave me my change.

"I guess you have to go."He said sadly

"I can stay for a few minutes." He beemed at me the jumped up on the counter while i leaned against it.

"So Lily how old are you?"

"Im 17,soon to be 18."

"Cool. I'm 18. My birthday is Janurary 21st."

"Mine's July 27th. Along with my twin sister, Lynn."

"You have a twin huh? that's cool. I have a twin brother and a twin sister."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah, i guess. Who is your favorite band?"

"I can't anwser that because i have alot.MCR, Avenged Sevenfold, SlipKnot,Panic at the Disco, Atreyu,Green Day, Bayside, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, LeATHERMOUTH. Yeah a lot."

"Dude, i love all of those bands! You fuckin' rock, you know that?"

"No. You're the first person to ever tell me that."

"I feel special now.Hahaha. Anyways, so where do you go to school?"

"I start at Huntington High tomorrow. Please tell me you go there?"

"I'm sorry to inform you...but hell yeah i do!"He grinned at me, earning a laugh.

"Oh thank God!"

"Hey! If you want, I can show you around the school tomorrow, or at least to your classes."

"Thanks.I would appreciate that very much. I'd better get going. I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, See ya Lily." He said with a wave as i walked to the enterence of the store. I waved back then stepped out and troughted back to the awful store that the others where waiting at.