Status: Active :)

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

These Dreams

"Uuuuuuugggggghhhh" I moaned as I rolled over in my bunk. The first night sleeping on the bus is terrible. I could hardly sleep in my own bunk all night. It terrifies me, but I didn't want my first night on the bus to be spent in my best friend, Kellin's, bunk. Maybe I can finally sleep on my own and not have him worry about me.

I decided to get up and get dressed. I changed out of my pj's and into a pair of skinny jeans and black and white striped tank top. I let my black hair down out of its hair tie. I pulled out my compact mirror and looked over my long, wavy hair. It had a small crease from the hair tie, but it didn't really bother me. I applied a little bit of makeup and walked to the front of the bus.

Jesse was bouncing up and down with a cup of what I assumed was coffee. Gabe and Justin were laying their heads on the small table. Jack stood with a sleepy look on his face and Kellin was no where to be found. This disappointed me slightly. I tried not to show it, but I think Jack caught my look as I searched for him.

I didn't acknowledge him.

I entertained myself by watching Jesse for a few more minutes until Justin asked for the time.

"It's about......8:32" Jack told him.

"Fuck me"

I giggled a little and instantly regretted it when Justin jumped up from the table and came after me. I shrieked and tried to run, but he caught me as soon as I turned around. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry!!!" I screamed and laughed.

"You bet you are"

"All I did was laugh..." I explained.

"We don't take too kindly to laughter 'round these here parts" he said in a really bad southern accent.

I couldn't hold it in. I burst with laughter and he put me down on the couch and sat on me. I couldn't breath from laughing so hard which is why I began to laugh harder once I saw Kellin's face out of the corner of my eye.

Poor thing was so confused.

Justin got off me and walked away. I was still laughing as Kellin passed me slowly.

"She's a freak." he joked with Jack.

"I know she is." he agreed.

"HEY!" I shouted. Everything was quiet.

"What?" Kellin asked turning to look at me.

"I can hear you, asshole."

"Fuck off." he said with a smile.

I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up. "so What are we doing today, boys?"

No one replied to me so I waited a few mins and watched Jesse again. He was trying to pull a hair from Gabe's head without him noticing. He was failing miserably.

"Today is a day off. Therefore we are going to the hotel and sleeping until nightfall." Justin said.

"What's at nightfall?" I asked.
"PARTAAAAAAAY!!" Jesse shouted, jolting Gabe awake.
"Alrighty then...I'm going to sit down somewhere safe." I said. Kellin nodded his head at me and followed. And then Justin joined us on the couch.
"I just want to sleeeeeeeeep." he said.
"We'll sleep when we're dead." I whispered.
Kellin thought this was so funny. He burst into a fit of giggles as Justin just stared at him.
"I have no idea what he's laughing at." I said, pointing at him.
I giggled to myself on the inside. Kellin was cute when he giggled.
"When will we be at the hotel?" I asked Justin.
"Last time I asked the driver he said about twenty minutes."
"Oh ok..."
My eyes were getting heavy again, and I was glad that we were about to get to sleep again.
"You are sharing a room with Me, Kelling and Jesse." Justin added in.
"Sweet. I get the fun people." I said with a smile.
Kellin smiled at me and then got up. He went back to his bunk to get something. I could see him bending over to get what I thought was his phone.
When he came back he was grinning like mad. I inched away from him slowly, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me off my comfy couch.

"Keeeeellllliiiiiiiinnn!" I whined.

"Stop whining! It's picture time!!!" he shouted.
I groaned and jumped on his back. If he was gonna take my picture, he was gonna carry me around for the rest of the day, I decided.

"Get off." he said, laughing.

"No, you better get used to this. This is going to happen a lot." I said.

"You're lazy."

"Take the damn picture before I get irritated." I said, tightening my grip around his neck.

He laughed and held up his phone.

"It's our first tour together....smiiiiiiiiiiiiiillleee!"

I laughed and smiled the cheesiest smile I could. He looked at the picture and set me down on the couch and sat beside me.

"Awww!", he said pointing at me in the picture, "There's my beautiful best friend!"

I laughed and blushed at the same time. I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda slow. It's gonna continue to be that way for the first few chapters. I don't want this story to be super cheesy so bear with me...please let me know what you think! :DDDD