Status: Active :)

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Smile.

We all rushed into the hotel and ran to claim our rooms. All the bands on tour were staying here for the night. The ballroom had been rented out for us later so we could "party". I already had my outfit in mind and I was ready to let loose with some new faces.

I dragged my suitcase into the room I'd be sharing with Justin, Jesse and Kellin.

"Two beds? That's it?" Jesse shouted as he walked in the room behind me.

I giggled and dropped my suitcase by one of the beds.

"Don't you start this again." Justin said piling into the room with Kellin in tow.

Kellin just laughed at the situation and set his bag beside mine. He kicked off his shoes and jumped on the bed. He smiled at all of us and patted the spot beside him. I slipped off my toms and hopped on the bed beside him, curling into his side.

"You two make me fucking sick." Jesse said as he made himself a bed on the couch across the room.

Justin smiled triumphantly and sprawled out on his bed. Kellin's arm snaked under my shoulders and his hand curled around my arm. I rolled over on my side and laid my arm across his stomach. I glanced up at him to see his eyes closed and a small smile resting on his face. I closed my own eyes and let sleep overcome me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jamie, it's time to get up. We got a party to attend."

I heard Kellin's soft voice right in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see him smiling widely at me.

"I woke you up a couple of hours before it actually starts because I figured you would want to shower and do girly stuff to your hair and face." he said proudly.

"You did good." I laughed and slowly got up. "Where's Jesse and Justin?"

"I kicked them out earlier because they started to get loud and I didn't want them to wake you."

I smiled at Kellin and grabbed my shower stuff and a towel. After my shower I ran a brush through my hair and wiped the remainder of my makeup off my face. I put on some shorts and a tee shirt and climbed on the counter. I sat cross legged, facing the mirror and placed my makeup bag in my lap. Kellin knocked on the door before opening it slowly.

"Come in. I'm dressed." I said, not looking away from the mirror as I put on my face.

Kellin smirked at me through the mirror and stayed in the doorway.

"Why do you put so much of that junk on your face?"

"I like to feel pretty sometimes." I said, still not looking at him.

He snorted and crossed his arms. I paused and glanced at him. He had a frown on his face.

"You're not just pretty, you're beautiful. With or without makeup."

And he with that, he closed the door behind him. My face burned a bright red and my stomach fluttered. I shook the thought out of my mind and finished my makeup. I went into our room to grab my clothes. Kellin had already changed and was sitting on the bed staring into his phone.

"I'm not looking." he said as I turned to go back into the bathroom.

Kellin was always good to his word so I stripped down and changed into my black skinny jeans and my white, lace baby doll top. I grabbed a black cardigan out of my suitcase and slipped it on along with my white toms. I let my hair dry to its natural waves and clipped a small red rose on the right side.

"Okay I'm ready." I said and turned to Kellin.

He smiled a stood, extending his hand.

"You look so beautiful."

My heart skipped a beat and I took his hand. He led me out of the room and we met the other guys in the hallway to head downstairs to the ball room. The night was just getting started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellin

I showed up to the party with Jamie, but about half way through it, she disappeared and I haven't seen her since. I shrugged it off and continued to socialize with Vic and the rest of PTV and the other bands we were touring with. Everyone was here tonight. All the techs and roadies and even the bus drivers. I never realized how many people were involved in our tours before. It was crazy.

I finally got a chance to look around the room and I noticed Jamie draped over some guy who looked oddly familiar. It cause a sting in my stomach, but I shook it off. Jamie hasn't had a relationship for 4 years. Her last boyfriend fucked her over in one of the worst ways and she hasn't been the same since.

I excused myself from the conversation with Vic and made my way across the room to Jamie. She was laughing and had the biggest smile on her face. I hadn't seen her smile like that in so long. It almost made me feel.....jealous.

"Jamie!"

"Hey Kellin!" she slurred slightly. "Kellin, you remember Josh right? He went to high school with us."

I thought carefully and it finally came to me. Josh was a complete douchebag and womanizer in high school. He and I never saw eye to eye and almost fought on several occasions.

He had a smirk on his face as he watched me remember all the bad times we had and how much I hated the bastard.

"Yeah. I remember Josh. What brings you here?" I asked him.

"Guitar tech for Tonight Alive." he simply stated, still smirking.

I looked down and noticed the grip he had on Jamie. It was rough, but she was too drunk to notice anything out of the ordinary. I stayed for a few more minutes and tried my hardest to keep my mouth shut. I was afraid for Jamie though. She'd had enough to drink and wasn't thinking clearly. I definitely didn't want her getting caught up with this creep.

"I think it's time for bed Jamie." I said reaching for her arm.

She snatched it away from me and Josh pushed her behind him.

"Maybe she doesn't want to go to bed just yet." he said, narrowing his eyes.

"Jamie." I said a little more firmly.

I didn't like where this was going.

"Kellin, I don't want to go to bed yet. I'm having fun."

"Jamie, you're drunk. I don't want you making a mistake."

"I know what I'm doing. Stop treating me like a child."

I was taken aback. Jamie had never acted like this before.

"What has gotten into you?"

I didn't give her the chance to answer. I just turned and headed back upstairs. I didn't want to fight her tonight.

I never wanted to fight with her. She's my world.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one sucked, but only because I haven't written anything for this story in months. It'll get better I promise. Give me some feedback please? :)