Status: Active :)

Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Hold your tongue, honey.

Jamie's POV

I woke up alone in the hotel room and checked the time. It was 11 am. Kellin was with the rest of SWS doing a signing or something. I figured I'd take the day to explore whatever city we were in. Maybe I could do some shopping.

I took a quick shower, straightened my hair, and put on a bit of makeup. I got dressed in a pair of black skinnies and my Letlive crewneck. I grabbed a hotel key and my purse and made my way downstairs. It was silent in the hotel as I waited for the elevator, and I was extremely surprised to see a familiar face when the doors opened.

"Jamie...hi." Alex breathed out.

"Well hello." I replied and walked in beside him.

"What are you doing?" we both said simultaneously.

I laughed nervously and motioned for him to go first. He laughed too and nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was just heading out to explore a bit and maybe get a bite to eat. My mates are still sleeping."

It's really rather adorable that he calls them mates.

"I'm doing the same." I said with a small smile.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, taking a step closer.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I couldn't look at him.

"I think I'd like that." I finally said.

So we set out to explore the city. We found a couple of thrifts shops and tried on silly hats, scarfs, and jackets. Alex bought a couple of button up shirts for the tour and I found a sweater with cats on it. About three hours later we found ourselves very hungry, but left with not a lot of time. Alex had to be back soon to unload equipment and sound check. So we grabbed Mcdonalds and ate as we walked back. My phone started ringing once we got closer. It was Kellin. I ignored his call since we were so close and he was probably only calling to ask where I was.

"So did you have fun today?" Alex asked as we stepped onto the elevator.

"I had a wonderful time actually. It was nice being out with someone new. It was also nice being around someone so funny and sweet. " I said with a smile.

He smiled down at me and pulled me in for a hug. The doors opened as we pulled back with big smiles on our faces, but they soon disappeared when I noticed Kellin standing there with his arms crossed. He looked rather pissed at me.

Don't know why. I haven't done anything wrong.

"I'll see you later, Alex." I said and waved bye.

"Where have you been?" Kellin asked with a snarky tone.

"I was out exploring, mom."

He didn't say anything else until we were in the room.

"Jamie, I don't want you getting mixed up with these band guys. They're nothing but trouble." He said, slamming the door behind him.

I threw my purse down and turned to him.

"You don't even know Alex! He was actually really pleasant."

"Yeah all guys are pleasant so they can get what they want."

I shook my head in disappointment. Kellin was never like this. He's never been one to judge someone so quickly.

"I don't know why you're getting so mad at me. We didn't do anything. We just fucking hung out."

I turned away from him and laid on the bed.

"Whatever. I have to go do sound check." Kellin stated and stormed out of the room.

I put my face in my pillow and screamed as loud as I could. I decided I wasn't gonna sit in here and be angry at Kellin. He was being super childish anyways. So I grabbed my phone and my pass and walked out the door.

I think I'll go talk with Josh for a little while...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short again, but I had to cut it off there to get all the parts right. It should start moving a little faster now. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. :)