Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

I Am So Going To Hell

I woke up the next morning entangled in a web of blankets and arms.

What the heck did I do last night?

Oh, yeah.

Which means…I’m in Draco’s arms?

Not too shabby.

I realized that I was incredibly hot, and if I didn’t get out of these blankets now, I was going to die. So, I didn’t what any rational person would do. Scream.

Draco sat up really quickly, fumbled with the blankets, and fell to the floor.

“What was that for!?”

“I was dying,” I whispered dramatically.

“No need to whisper,” Blaise grumbled. “We’re already up.”

“Sorry,” I sang, and stood up. “Well, as long as we’re awake, I shall get dressed! And then we’ll go down for breakfast.” The guys didn’t move at all. “Fine, I’ll get ready and go down myself.”

“No,” Draco said from the ground. “We’ll come with you.”

I knew they would.

I looked good.

After returning from the bathroom, I found Greg and Vince ready, laying on their beds. Blaise was leaning against the door, dressed, and Draco was bending over in his closet.

Bending over? So tempting.

No, Silvie, don’t.

I put my finger to my lips, shushing Blaise, and tiptoed over to where Draco was bent.And then I placed myself in a rather compromising position. Me, of course, taking the guy’s role. Draco, the bitch bent over in front of me, and I tried to grind on him.

I am so going to hell.

I grabbed his hips. “Hello, Draco!”

“Argh!” He got out of the way very quickly.

Blaise and I were hysterical. Draco, very red.

“Your face!” I choked out.

“Do you have no morals, Silvany?” he asked, seemingly irritated.

“Oh shut up, you know you liked it.”

“Let’s just go to breakfast.”

And off we went.

On our way there, I linked arms with Draco. “So, Draco Luscious Malfoy, what are we doing today?”

“My middle name is Lucius.”

“Oh, I know,” I whispered into his ear. He turned red again. “You are such a virgin!”

“Don’t say that so loud!”

‘What? There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“I have an image to keep! And you’re not?”

“Of course I am!”

“You don’t act like it,” he mumbled. “Must be an American thing."

“It definitely is. But you didn’t answer my question? I guess I should probably go find my Gryffindors and we can hang out since I ditched them yesterday."

“No!” he exclaimed. “I, uh, do you wanna hang out tonight? Just, like, you and me? In the room of requirements?”

We reached the Great Hall.

“Like a date?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

“Er, no. Just a girl and a bloke spending time together alone wearing formal clothes. And eating.”

“Formal clothes? Yeah, right. I get enough of skirts during the week to last me a lifetime.”

“Will you just wear a dress? And I’ll meet you outside of your common room at 6:30?”

“Okay, Draco,” I said skeptically. “Now, I’m going to eat breakfast with Neville. Good day to you.”

I hung out with Neville and Luna for the rest of the day. They were definitely my kind of people.

Then after dinner around 5:30 I went up to the common room to find Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I hadn’t seen them all day.

On my way up I ran into Hermione.

“Hermie! Where have you been all day?”

“Oh, you know. The library,” she said airily.

“Is that where Harry and Ron are?” I asked.

“Er, no. They have some things to take care of.”

“Riiight,” I replied as I continued walking to the common room.

“So what are you doing tonight?” she asked me.

“Apparently I have to get all gussied up and go on a non-date with Draco,” I informed her.

“Oooh,” she said. “I’ll help you get ready! You’ll look so pretty!”

Meep.

We were in my room later and she was going through my closet, finally pulling out a pink cocktail I had gotten in New York.

“Oh hell no.”

“Then why do you even have it?” she demanded.

“Because my mom likes to go overboard on New York trips, that’s why. See? I’ve never even worn it. The tag is still on and everything.”

She looked at the tag. “$4,790? Now you definitely can’t let this go to waste. Put it on.”

I gave her a look.

She threatened to curse me. I put the horrid pink dress on.

When I came out of the bathroom, she was holding another one of my mom’s splurges, this time a bedazzled pair of Christian Louboutin pumps.

“Do you want me to break my neck?”

She rolled her eyes. “Don’t try to play games with me, Silvany. You’re mom’s part French. She had you on piano lessons at age two and walking in heels by age three.”

Damn, she was good.

“Now, we’ll just finish it up with these earrings,” she held two little flowers out to me.

I sighed. “I am very uncomfortable right now.” I looked at myself in the mirror. My outfit was far to girly for my taste.

“Yes, but you look adorable. Now what to do with your hair? Can we decide on brunette or blonde for this time, instead of both?”

She insulted my hair.

“I think we should go with blonde.”

“I think you should suck my d-”

“Blonde it is!”

Arghh. She magicked it completely blonde, and curled it, put some black crap on my eyes, and some shiny stuff on my lips.

“Perfect! Now, I’ll be going. Wait here until 6:30, and I’ll see you later!” she winked and was gone.

And they say I’m weird.

You have no idea how many times I had the urge to take off all of this garbage and return to my typical hoodie and jeans. But, alas, I am a wall of fortitude.

Soon enough, 6:30 rolled around and I headed downstairs. Hermione was right, my mother did put me through heel boot camp at a young age, and I was pretty much flawless at walking in them.

When I reached the common room, the only kids in sight were some wee underclassmen. And by wee I mean like fourth year and below. I guess the upperclassmen had better things to do on Saturday nights?

The little kids all looked at me and started whispering. Little bitches.

Anyway, climbing out of the portrait hole was very troublesome to do without flashing anyone, but I managed somehow. Just as I stood up and was fixing my dress, I spotted Draco, looking as dashing as ever. Seriously, how does he dress so well? And not be gay at the same time? He was wearing a black vest complete with tie and black pants. He was also staring rather hardcore. And by hardcore I mean that his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were wide.

“What happened to you?” he finally managed to blurt out.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I replied, grabbing his wrist and leading towards the Room of Requirement.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that! You just look different! In a good way, I mean, really good, you look stunning, not that you don’t always it just that you look stunning in a different way now and your hair…”

“Thanks, I think. Well, would you look at that? Our hair matches.”

“I didn’t know you were blonde!”

“I like to keep it on the DL,” I replied. “And you look rather incredible yourself, Mr. Malfoy.”

“Thanks,” he mumbled, still seemingly starstruck.

“So, what are we doing tonight, other than non-dating?” I asked as we approached the door.

“Oh, you’ll see,” he said cryptically, opening the door to reveal an unlit room.

“Oh, I get it!” I exclaimed. “You’ve taken me here to rape me!”

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13