remembrance of Ballad

Eleven

I felt someone pick me up and carry me up the flight of stairs to my apartment. I wondered if anyone knew that I had an elevator night next to my door? Maybe not since we all went up and down the stairs never looking at the elevator to take us anywhere. "Lis which key is it" Someone asked. I slowly opened my eyes, I realized I had a massive headache but I didn't care. I looked around to see Matt standing behind me, his pretty curly hair was a mess. He looked silly but still like the Matt I knew. I smiled and took the keys from him. I opened the door while throwing my keys someplace in the kitchen, I'll find them tomorrow eventually.

I lead myself and Matt to my room. He departed and went to the bathroom as I changed into a white tank top and light red pajama bottoms. Matt appeared again taking his shoes off and laying beside me. I feared he would take advantage of me. But this is Matt, not some stranger. I relaxed myself and shut my eyes. I felt him grab my hand like he did in the car. I smiled a bit. I wondered what he is thinking right about now. More importantly, I wondered where Jorel was. Maybe George took him home considering that's who he left with. I bet I will hear him from him in the morning.

I turned my head to look at Matt for a moment. He released his hand and placed it on my face. I had no idea what he was doing but I didn't mind. I always felt comfortable around him. Never once did we sleep in the same bed, But I guess it's a first now. It didn't feel awkward or anything. I remembered the kiss from earlier and smiled "What" He asked. I shook my head "Nothing" He kissed me swiftly, just like earlier, I liked his kisses, they where soft.

I don't intend this to go any farther but if it does I will not stop him. We are both single people and why should that nor any of this be a problem. But my problem lies with Jorel. As Much as I love him I must come to terms with myself that there are feelings for Matt as well. I can't let this get to far into it, I must make a decision quick.

This one simple kiss turned into something of a heated passion. It was something I did not want to stop. Matt's hands traveled all over my body. I moan slipped from my mouth when his tongue entered my mouth. I knew he knew I was full aware of what was happening. which is one of the reasons I watched what I drank. I flipped the switch to the lights, leaving us making out in the darkness.

Once up for air I was able to catch my breath "Are you ok with this" He asked. I nodded quickly. "How about you" He kissed me again, this time we removed some articles of clothing. In the moonlight, I saw this chest tattoo, I never saw it, it was beautiful. The farther we went the more clothes came off. I was nervous, I had no idea if he had anything but I suspected he did. At least I hope.

I let moans escape me each time. Every time I moved they became louder. I pushed my fingers into this skin, I heard a grunt then myself yell. I opened my eyes in the dark to see the ceiling. I focused on the rhythm of our bodies moving. With each thrust We got closer, it was funny How I am thinking of we rather it should be I.

I heard myself yell his name into the darkness signaling I was closer to being done. I few more times we moved as I felt everything rush out of me. I put my head back in relief. No longer was Matt on top of me, Rather next to me trying to get his breathing back to normal, as I was doing the same. This wasn't a quick fuck, rather some passion in need of escaping us both. Something deep inside us, dying to get out. I was ready to figure out what this all is, Even if this is my decision.