Status: Just started it

This Isn't Happening...Right?

Four

When I woke the next morning Craig was gone. I got up and walked out of his room and seen Robert and Max sitting in the living room. I ran over and jumped on them so I was laying on their laps and facing them, "Hiya guys. What are we doing today?" They both looked down at me and smiled, "Hey Sky, why are you so happy?" I shrugged, "I'm always hyper and happy." Max nodded, "Well that'll be a nice change to the mood around here, we need more happy people." Robert laughed, "Yeah, Monte and Craig tend to drown out the happiness with their depression stuff. Well since you're back maybe Monte will be happy again! You always seemed to make things better when Ronnie was around." When Robert said that my smile faded from my face, "Can we not mention Ronnie? Please?" Max looked at me, "Alright girly, what happened with you two? I mean I know he got thrown in prison but still what really made you two fall apart?" I sighed and sat up and moved to sit on the floor. I looked at the guys, "You really want to know what happened?" They both nodded, I sighed and lifted the hair from the back of my neck and turned so they could see the scar of two marks. Max stood up, "Are those what I think they are?!" Robert looked, "Max you should know what those scars look like," They both looked at each other, "Ronnie." I looked down, Max and Robert hugged me, "That's what happened. He tried to turn you. What an idiot! He could've killed you by trying it there!" I looked at them, "What do you mean?" Max sighed, "We don't turn people by biting their neck, it could make them loose too much blood and then die before they turn." I nodded, "So he might have been trying to kill me?" Robert shrugged, "He might have." I sighed, "Don't tell Monte, he doesn't know what happened. So how do you guys survive? You know, being famous and vampires." They laughed, "It's easier than you think, we don't really worry much." I nodded.

*Craig's pov*
I was with Monte walking around the town when he looked at me, "Is it true?" I looked at him, "What?" He sighed and kept walking, "Skyler, Ronnie tried to change her?" I looked down and nodded, he sighed, "You need to Craig." My head shot up, "What?" He sighed, "Ronnie tried to change her, he created us, well Max, Robert and me, but Max created you. We are all a family in a way, Ronnie has to come with the counsel because he's our creator. He comes back and sees Sky still normal, he'll make someone change her. If that happens they'll take her away from us Craig." I felt my whole body start to shake, "Th..they can't take Sky. She has to stay her with us." Monte looked at me, "So Max was telling the truth about that too." I was confused again, "What?" He smiled a little, "You love my little sister. Craig you've never been like this about any girl since Peyton. This is big." I smiled, "I love Skyler."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribe? Message me?