Status: Just started it

This Isn't Happening...Right?

Three

I heard the door to the house open and I walked out to see Monte and Max hauling in boxes, "Ok, Skyler. We got your stuff here, now which room is she going to have?" Max thought for a minute, "Well all of the rooms are taken except for the one next to Craig...if Monte's okay with that?" Monte looked at Max and then at me, "Sure. Just make sure nothing funny happens." They took the boxes to my new room and before I unpacked everything I looked at them, "Wait! It needs to be painted first!" They both looked at me, "Really Sky?" I nodded, "This is too...blah. I want my room to be the way I want it to be." They nodded, "Fine, there's paint in the backroom." I smiled and got up and walked out to the backroom, "Hey Skyler?" I turned to see Craig, "Hey. What's up?" He smiled, "Nothing, you?" I smiled still, "Getting paint so I can paint my room." He nodded, "Can I help?" I laughed a little, "Sure. Grab those cans of spray paint, it'll help." Craig nodded and grabbed the paint and we walked back to my room. When we were done, my room looked perfect. It had two black walls and two purple walls. Craig looked at me, "Why did I bring the spray paint?" I smiled and took a can of black and went over the one of the purple walls and sprayed "SKYLER". I turned and looked at Craig, "That's why. Now go and do the same." He smiled and took the can of purple and went to the black and did "CRAIG". I smiled and put the can down, "It looks good. This is a huge room. Are all the rooms this big?" Craig nodded, "The house is pretty huge.I was wondering, why did you choose this room? There are at least three other rooms in the house open." I looked at him confused, "Max said this was the only room open." Craig rolled his eyes, "Of course. Max is an idiot." I smiled, "That he is." I sighed, "I'm stuck sleeping in Monte's room until my room is done." Craig smiled, "At least he can watch you. But if you want, if he leaves or something, you can come into my room. I'm usually awake for a long time." I smiled, "Ok." Craig hugged me, "It's late, you might want to go and get some sleep." I nodded and walked out with Craig, he went to his room and I went up the stairs to Monte's room. I walked in to see Monte already sleeping, I sighed and changed and laid down on the second bed that was in there for me, I couldn't sleep. I got up and slowly walked out of the room, trying to be as quiet as I can and went to Craig's room. I knocked and he opened it, "Monte's sleeping already and I can't sleep." Craig sighed and smiled, "Come in." I walked in and looked around Craig's room, he smiled, "Well I need sleep, so come on. I locked the door, Monte can't come in saying that we did anything." He walked over to the king size bed in the middle of the room, he looked at me and patted the spot next to him, I went and sat by him. He kissed my cheek, "Good night Skyler." I smiled, "Night Craig." I laid down and closed my eyes, about ten minutes later I felt arms wrap around my waist. I heard Craig whisper, "Why can't this work....just this once." I laid there, eyes closed pretending I was asleep, wondering, what he meant.