Remember When?

I miss her.

Noah’s PoV
I was lying down on my soft bed, thinking about Annie. All our fun memories, the dates, when we were friends, when I asked her out, her beautiful smile, whenever she tried to make people happy. Her laugh, her hair, whenever she stumbled on her words, I missed her. I always think in the night time, about her, and if she’s going to be safe, I miss her.

I decided I should just try and make it through, because I know Annie would be disappointed if she knew I was sad, it’s not like she’s dead. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, I gazed at my appearance and saw how I look Annie wouldn’t be proud I guess I should change for Annie’s sake. I ended up with gray sweatpants, a white t-shirt and a black hoodie. Someone was ringing the doorbell; over and over again…I might as well get it. I walked over to get the door, and slowly opened it. Jen was there and Annie was too looking at the floor. She looked up and her face brightened up. Of course she was wearing yellow.

“Noah!” She yelled and jumped on me; I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“Sunshine, you seem so excited. It’s nice to see you happy.” I couldn’t help but smile.

She took her face out of my neck and looked up at me smiling her sea green eyes bored into my dull blue ones… “Well isn’t it obvious I’m with you.” She blushed.

“Okay, so this love fest really needs to stop, but since you guys are too cute… I’ll let it slide. Meet me upstairs Annie 2nd door on the right.” She winked at me before heading up the stairs.

“I missed you so much Annie, and I just I really wanted you to know that I-“

She smashed her lips onto mine and I knew from this kiss that maybe we’d be together forever. Tears were in her eyes, and she just gazed at me and whispers, “I don’t know how I got this lucky.” She buried her face in my neck. I hugged her tightly and whisper back “It wasn’t luck; I guess it was fate for us.” She looks up at me and smiles.

“Come with us when we go to the park, please?” She pleaded, giving her puppy dog face. It
worked.

“Of course!” She leans in and kisses my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, i feel bad for never uupdating so here!