Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twelve

I clicked on the light. My butt colasped onto the floor. I sat in the corner, up against the wall. My arms pouted across my chest.

"Great, first time I play and I get the perverted maniac, how lucky am I?" I mumbled sarcastically.

"You stay in that corner and don't move. I'm watching you." I demanded him.

"Aww, but I wanted to kiss you, Nami-chan." He joked.

I covered my mouth as I felt my stomach churn.

"Please, don't make me puke. I don't want to mess up the nice carpeting in here."

Izaya chuckled before resting at the far opposite corner.

I let out a huge sigh of boredom.

"Damn, I wanted some action in here too, but no..I get Izaya.."

"There goes my chances."

He chuckled at me again.

"Would you stop that! Your chuckling is annoying!"

"Why couldn't I get Kuma-chan or Jiro! At least I could tease him while in here?"

"One more minute!" Yuki called out.

"No! Let me out now!" I yelled at her back.

She didn't answer me, so instead ignored my response. I cried out of boredom. I wanted to slam my head against the wall numerously, until the time ended. I was about to, until the door opened. I yelled out happily as I ran out of the closet.

"Freedom!"

"Man, he was boring in there!"

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" Shizuo asked me.

His fist was about ready to attack Izaya if my answer was yes.

"Pft, please, like I ever let Izaya do anything to me."

I pouted as I sat back down next to Yuki.

"Should've got a respin. Me getting Izaya shouldn't count. You should've gotten him stead of me." I complained.

I zaya walked out of the closet with his hands in his pockets and sat back in his spot.