Second City.

something more comfortable.

It was well past midnight as Daniel and Bristol Carcillo lay out on the beach beneath the bright stars, listening to the rolling waves. Her dress was tangled in her legs and Dan had long since ditched his jacket, rolling the sleeves of his white shirt to his elbows. A bottle of champagne sat alone in the sand, only a few sips had been taken from the bottle. Her infectious laughter echoed in the deserted air as Dan lightly traced his lips along the sensitive flesh of her heated neck. Bristol felt buzzed, but it was from the pure joy and happiness beating through her veins. However, she couldn’t say her husband’s buzz had come from the same substance.

“I love you.” Dan cooed. His words held a slight slur; too many shots. “You know, if we hadn’t already I’d say we should head up to our room and make a baby.”

Running a hand over along his smooth jaw, Bristol couldn’t keep herself from laughing at his drunkenness. Most of the time they had been hammered together and she never realized how fun he could be shit-faced. “You’re really cute when you’re drunk.” Lifting her head up, she closed the small distance between their lips. It started off simple—just lips—but not before long she felt the familiarity of calloused pads grip the back of her neck as he deepened the lock. She could taste the dry champagne lingering on his tongue as she tangled her fingers in his soft hair. Dan pulled away after a minute, leaving Bristol wanting more.

“Do you want to head upstairs?” He asked. The sudden rush of adrenaline sobered him up.

Bristol nodded, exhausted from the all the excitement of the day and not to mention her feet were burning from dancing with Mike and Kris. She considered it a successful night; getting Jon on the dance floor—twice. “Yeah, and I think I have sand up my ass.”

“You know exactly what to say to get me hard.”

She winked as Dan rolled off her and struggled to his feet. After several attempts he finally succeeded pulling Bristol to her own and they laced fingers as they strolled up the beach. Much to their pleasing, the elevator was empty when the gold plated doors slid open. The second they closed Dan wrapped his arms tight around his wife, placing a cheek to her forehead. They enjoyed the simple embrace—being alone for the second time that day. Bristol could smell the sexy scent of his cologne haunting the threads of his shirt. Every time the scent invaded her senses it gave her the feeling of security.

When they arrived on their floor, they were quiet as they headed down the hall. Dan smirked at Bristol slyly as he pulling the room key from the pocket of his pants and swiped it in the lock. In one attempt the light flashed green and he kicked it open. Waving Bristol in his direction, Dan instructed. “Come here.”

She wasn’t too sure if this was something she wanted to try, especially with the amount of alcohol running through his bloodstream. Bristol had seen way too many movies to know it would only turn out in disaster; either him dropping her or somehow she’d end up with a giant lump on her head and a black eye. “I don’t know, Dan.”

“C’mon. I won’t drop you. Trust me.” Pulling her arm Dan positioned himself to pick her up. When he had her cradled in his arms, Bristol tightly wrapped her arms around his neck with no intention of ever letting go. Without a trip or a spill, Dan carried his bride into their suite and put her back on her feet in the middle of the spacious room. Bristol was amazed at the sight in front of her; the room was like nothing she had seen before. It was filled with flowers and candles. Rose peddles scattered across the king sized bed. She whispered a ‘wow’, spinning around trying her best to take it all in.

Wrapping her arms around Dan’s neck, Bristol pecked his lips. “Today was perfect.”

“Mhmmm.” He mumbles, eyes closing briefly allowing himself to unwind and relax. “I’m really looking forward to the next week of peace and quiet. Just you and I; no cell phones, no nagging friends.”

Bristol knew he deserved this vacation. The next six/seven months were the toughest test for their relationship and as she and Kris shared a dance earlier that night, he offered the first—and possibly the greatest—bit of marriage advice. She couldn’t nag him about always being gone and when he was home she had love on him. Kris assured Bristol that if she did just the opposite, it was the quickest way to send him looking for a puck-bunny. Turning around Bristol asked for Dan’s assistance. “Can you untie me?”

Without having to be asked twice, Dan was a happy participant in unlacing the back of Bristol’s dress. He purposely took his time, trying to savor every last second of the precious day. The material around her chest loosened and Dan wished she hadn’t been holding it against herself. She told him to wait a minute as she slipped off into the bathroom to change into ‘something more comfortable’. They both knew what that meant. Dan exhaled and loosened the buttons of his shirt. Grabbing the chilled bottle of champagne from the bucket, he popped the cork not bothering with a glass since he was the only one drinking. Pulling back the drapes to the door leading to the balcony, Dan brought the bottle to his lips as he gazed out on the beach. He would have much preferred sex on the beach, but he knew Bristol wouldn’t be up for such a public display of affection.

Bristol went unnoticed as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom. To get his attention she cleared her throat loudly. Drawing the bottle away from his lips slowly, Dan could feel his heart nearly stop beating and he almost chocked on his drink. For the first time since they got together, Bristol found herself feeling shy around Dan. Her cheeks blushed as she watched him stare at her. “Do you like it?”

“Do I like it?” Dan was left utterly speechless, unable to muster anything remotely intelligent to say. The satin baby doll flowed over her curves gracefully and the hem just barely wisped at her mid-thigh. Just below the bust, the material adorned a red sash which tied into a tiny bow just below the valley of her breasts. Her loose curls hung long and swept past her shoulders. Never before had Bristol looked so beautiful in Dan’s mind. Wasting no more time, he set the bottle down and peeled his shirt off while in stride. He grazed the fingertips of his right hand across her cheek as the other gripped her hip. Their lips touched one; twice before locking together. Eyes fluttered when Dan backed Bristol up to the bed—her knees buckled when they hit the edge, sending her to fall flat on her back. Moving her body further up the bed, Dan climbed atop and supported his weight on his elbows.

Toeing off his shoes, Dan used one hand to push up the silky material of the baby doll. The feeling of skin to skin contact, caused chills to run up Bristol’s spin. A moan escaped Bristol’s mouth, against his demanding lips as Dan used his knee to separate her legs. His dress pants felt smooth against her shaven legs and she gripped his sides with her clawing nails. “Would you just stop teasing?” Bristol cried.

“Relax, would you,” Dan placed another round of precious kisses to the hot flesh of her skin. He sucked at a spot just below her ear, giving her a small hickey. “This is our wedding night—I plan on doing this only once.”

Bristol knew the latter was supposed to be a jab at her. Under any other circumstances she would have fired back with a just as smartass comment, but the hot sensation in her core had her mind preoccupied. His tongue began a battle with hers, Bristol’s fingers running down to the hem of wife-beater and slipping it off his torso before working on his pants. Nibbling on her neck—her most sensitive spot—Bristol explored the familiar rips of muscle in his chest and abdomen. Shifting on top of her, a moan gargled in the pit of her throat as Bristol found herself enjoying the feeling of his calloused fingers pulling down her panties. She didn’t even notice as his hand snaked up and gripped the back of her thigh, but her ankles hooked themselves around his waist in reflex.

A collective moan is shared between the couple as Bristol can feel him begin to move against her. Their kiss is separated for only as second as Dan slips the baby doll over her head, tossing it carelessly behind him. Her fingers grip the hard muscle of his biceps as he unexpectedly dips his head and places kisses between her breasts. Dan looked up; an embellishing devil smirk was plastered on his face. The sudden darkness in his eyes had her stomach doing somersaults. Her head tilted back and the breath hitched in her throat as she felt Dan take a nipple between his teeth. Pulling her a sitting position and closer to him, he moved to the next one.

She tried to say his name but the words struggled as he bit down and sucked harder. Dragging her fingernails down his back, the pain of the scratches gave him all the encouragement he needed to lay Bristol back down and position himself at her entrance. After only a split-second, he pushed into her in one swift movement. The sensation was overwhelming; Dan dipped his head to kiss along her jaw as Bristol held a tight grip on the soft bed sheet. As her name trembled out his mouth a collection of times, he pushed the both of them further into their own ecstasy. Bristol could feel herself falling over the edge as she locks her ankles tighter, allowing him to envelope her body. They kiss deep and hard, desperately trying to drown out the loud cries of pleasure as he thrusts one last time. A small sweat glazed his forehead as he expelled profanities; her body clenching and unclenching around him.

Dropping in a lazy heap before rolling off Bristol, Dan kept her trembling body close as he grazed his lips along her cheek. It took a few minutes to come down from the high and when they did, he grabbed his boxers from the floor, slipping them. Bristol stole his wife-beater and found her panties on the other side of the bed. “So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Daniel Carcillo?” He asked, wrapping his arms his wife as she crawled into bed beside him.

Bristol pushed locks of damp hair from her forehead and rested her head in the curve of his neck. Her diamond ring shimmered in the light as she looked down at it for the umpteenth time that night. “Empowering,” she laughed. “No one will bother fucking with me now.” Bristol wasn’t able to finish her thought before she was interrupted with a deep, long kiss from Dan. It was the events of yesterday and today sealed into more perfect ending which Bristol would never forget. Letting go of her, Dan maneuvered himself so his body lay between Bristol’s legs. He placed a kiss on her pregnant belly.

“Let me tell you a story,” he crooned through the thin shirt, “a story of how I met this beautiful woman, and how she came to be my wife.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone up for a Crosby fic?

Comments?