Status: Comment&Subscribe?

You Said Forever, but It Seems Like Never

The Beginning

I repressed a smirk when I was finally informed I was allowed back at Hogwarts after being gone for nearly two years.

I was sent off to a non magic folk prison for three months before being transferred to a Juvenile Delinquent School Center for another year and seven months before they say it was ‘fit’ for me to leave, just in time for summer too.

All that happened just because I was arrested at the Underground Fight Club in LA where my family and I live-which was weird, why didn‘t we just live in London?-. They had no right to arrest me! They had almost no proof that I was the one fighting!… Except for the fact I had my dog tags on along with scars and I was maybe-sorta-fighting-my-opponent-at-the-time? Oh and I was13 years of age. But now I was finally free! I walked put of the doors and my parents attacked me with hugs and the awkward words ‘Happy Birthday’. Yup, today was my 15th birthday. I thanked them and inhaled deeply, it was so nice to finally get fresh air after two long years.

When we got into a muggle car I had never seen before I was sprung with the sudden news.
“So, since you were released we decided to let you go back to Hogwarts instead of home schooling you.” My mother told me as she turned around in her seat to gauge my reaction while father briefly glanced at me in the rearview mirror before he looked back towards the road. I let a faint smirk ghost on my lips right before it fell at her next words, “But you are not aloud to fight undergrounds anymore.” He cut her eyes at me as she snarled those words through her clenched teeth. No way in Merlins sake was I going to listen to her, that’s one thing I loved she couldn’t take me away from, dammit! I ignored them both for the rest of car ride absentmindedly fiddling with my dog chains that I hidden from the police officer as he looked away before he had a chance to grab them.

“Go get dressed. We are going to apparate to the Malfoy Manor, they invited us over for tea and a ‘welcome home’ gathering.” Mother demanded me as I trudged my way upstairs analyzing the difference in our accent, theirs were English and mine was American. I knew they lived in Hogsmeade but moved when they found out they were pregnant with me to LA. It’s been basically 16 years of them living here, why hadn’t their accents even lessened in the slightest? Oh well. I took a shower and came out smelling like vanilla and coconuts. I used a hair drying spell before I got dressed. I wouldn’t get sent to Azkaban for a small spell. I looked at my self in the mirror before I walked down stairs.
Skinny jeans, plain black top with white button up and converse. I shrugged messing my hair up before applying eyes shadow around both of my eyes before running downstairs.

Mother scolded me for my choice of clothing. I rolled my eyes walking around her and latching on to dads right arm . You’re the one who bought me the clothes dumb-arse. I felt guilty for calling my own mother dumb but I couldn’t take it back. Checking for my wand, just to have it after nearly two years mum finally lachted on and we apparated to the Malfoy Manor. As we walked up to the door I questioned them, “Does anybody know why I was gone for two years?” I asked bitterly.
“The adults know where you went away to but were not informed as of why. They didn’t push it either.” I nodded to my self. “So none of their children know?”
“None of them know, we told them you were sent away to help your grandmother because she was deathly sick and we couldn’t because we have to attend work.”
I stared at him harshly curling my lip. “Draco knows grandmothers been dead for a few years now and so do a few of my other friends from a different house.” My demeanor was calm but on the inside I was furious, how stupid could they possibly be?
“Oh…So who are these other friends of yours?” His desperate attempt to cover up his obvious mistake was flicked away.
“No one of your importance, is their only Slytherins here?” It was actually was of his importance. I was friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger along with a few other select few. But there was no way in hell I was ever going to tell him seeing as he was a Death Eater and one of the things we talked about in the car was Voldemort and how he was back. No one even knew we were friends; not even Draco.
He scoffed at me. “Of course.”
I just nodded as I zoned out for the rest of the walk up to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know yet where I am going with this but I will try and update often. :)