This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 1

'Shiley!'

I turned as I heard Zella's voice.

'Hey bud!' I called as she ran over. 'What's up?'

'Haven't you heard?' she rambled excitedly, she was using her gossipy voice. She always had good stuff though.

'Uhhh,' My blank face was all she needed.

'There is a guy coming to the school!' she squealed.

'What!?' I looked at her, looking for some joke.

A guy couldn't come here, this was an all girls boarding school! This was going to be real interesting.

'When does he come?' I asked her quickly.

'He's already here,' said someone from behind me.

I whirled around fast. Too fast apparently, my (dark-red with a bit of natural blonde) hair which was just below my shoulders, flew right into my mouth.

I coughed, choking on hair. Eww.

When I was over my little fit, I looked at who was in front of me.

The Principle, Ms Heathwere, and.... Oh. My. God!

That is the cuttest guy I have ever seen!

His wavy blonde hair fell to his ears, he sorta had hat hair, making it stick up at the end. His face was cute, and his eyes well they were an awesome brown.

'Hey, what?' I stuttered shocked by the boy. 'Uh, hey miss.' I said casually. I always spoke to teachers like this, I hate hinking they're better then me. Ugh.

'Miss Pent,' Ms Heathbare replied. 'I assume from your last convosation you are aware we have a new student today. This is Zac.'

She gestured to the boy, who looked at me nervously.

'Hey bud!' I said to him. I called everyone bud - except the teachers.

'Err hi, umm..' he seemed confused at my welcome.

I grinned. 'So where is he staying?' I asked miss. I mean all the rooms were full with people. Well except mine, I had one to myself. Which meant..... SHIT!

'With you.' She stated, like everything was normal. 'Your room has two bedrooms, and everywhere else was full so that works out nicely.'

Oh yeah, great, I thought.

'Also, Zac is in all your classes except Math,' she continued. Damn, I could use a distraction in math.Wait! What? A distraction? Shiley pay attention '...take him to your room now.' I only caught the last bit.

'Sorry, what was that?' I asked her.

'You will show Zac around, and take him to your room now.' she repeated quickly. 'Now I have a meeting. Good luck Zac. And Shiley, make him feel welcome.

No problem.

I nooded and she walked off.

'So Zac, where ya from?' Zella asked him, I'd almost forgotten she was there. 'I'm Zella by the way.'

'I'm from up north a bit.' he stuttered. Ha, that was cute- wait! What! There was no way I was falling for the boy in my room!

'Sweet! Well, I gotta run!' Zella says. 'Gotta go call Max to make plans for the weekend!' Max was Zella's boyfriend, but he lived in the country, being homeschooled, they could only see eachother on weekends, and occaisionally during the week when Max came in.

Zella gave me a hug, said goodbye to Zac and left towards the dorm.

'So,' I said. You could tell I was good at making small talk. 'Guess we should head up to my- our room.'

He smiled. 'Okay.'

Wow, I really liked his smile.

When we got to the room, we found that his bags were already there. His room was right across the two meter (6ft) wide hallway from mine. The hallway led off from the main room, which had a desk on each side of the room, and two couches in the middle. This room used to be the old teachers ward, so we had our own bathroom to. Which I guess came in handy, with that small matter of him being a guy.

'Well, here we are,' I said, feeling like a major captain obvious.

'Uh, thanks Shiley.' he said.

'No problem,' I said, flopping onto one of the couches and closing my eyes.

I didn't hear him move, so I opened them, and he was standing where he was before, looking completly awkward.

'Honestly, Zac this is your room to.' I said, looking into his eyes seriously. 'Don't act so weird, I'm not like other girls, I hate shopping, I love sport -especially league and soccer-, and I do not wear dresses.'

He laughed at my serious statment about dresses, and he sighed with relief. 'Thank God!,' he said, also, flopping onto the other couch. 'I'm so glad that you aren't all girly.' He shuddered.

I laughed at his reaction. 'Had some bad experiences with girliness have ya?'

'You have no idea. This chick Brittney, from my old school was all clingy and squealy and... pink!'

'Hey!' I said mockingly. 'Pink isn't that bad, just too much of it can get a little weird.'

'Well this chick was over the top!'

I laughed a his horrified face.

'Don't worry you're safe with me,' I said. 'But.... I can't guarantee that I could say the same for the others here. Not all of them are like me, some can be over the top, but you just ignore them. I do.'

He laughed, and we were silent, but now it was comfortable.

'So soccer?' he said. 'You play?'

'Duh! It's only the awsomest game on earth! You play?'

'Yup! One and only sport, played rep a few times, me and my mate Jared are pros!'

I laughed at that. 'I'm gonna have to play you one day,' I told him smugly. I was an awesome soccer player. Zella used to play but she stopped, not sure why. 'So, where's Jared?' I asked him, leading up to my next question.

'He went to that school on the other side of town, you know that.. umm.. shit! Oh well, I forgot the name.'

'Don't worry, I know what your talking about. Wait, so if he went there, why did you come here, to an all girls school?'

X.xZac's POVx.X

'So Jake, you should have fun at this new school,' Jack, my driver, joked from the front.

'Oh yeah, it'll be loads of fun!' I said playing along with his joke.

I can't believe my mother made me come to a girls school to pick out a girl. I mean honestly I'm 16!

My phone started playing Escape the Fates' Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche.

'Hello?'

'Zac darling, you should be there by now?' My mother's voice whined through the phone. 'Why aren't you there yet?'

'Oh it's because we stopped at this awesome strip bar.' I said sarcastically. There was silence, but I could practically hear my mother fuming. 'Joking mum. As if Jack would do that.'

I sighed and laid out on the back seat of the limo. Oh yeah, my family has about a zillion dollars.

'Zac, stop being silly. No woman is going to take you seriously if you make ridiculous jokes like that. You need to find your self a girl.'

'Yeah, yeah Mum,' I yawned. 'You've told me like a million times. That I have to find a girl by the...' I paused. 'Something of September.'

'Zac!' She exclaimed. 'We've been through this. By the 14th of September.

'Okay okay. But you still haven't told me why I have a time thing. Why do I have to have a girl by September? I mean it's just the end of May!'

'That's for me to know, and you to find out.' She said. So far when ever I asked, this was the only answer I got. 'Now I have to go, I have a lunch I need to be at. Remember our discussion.'

The phone went dead.

'Bye mum,' I muttered into the phone before snapping it shut and groaning.

Jack laughed from the front. 'Sounds like that was a good conversation,'

'Oh yeah.' I sighed. 'One of the best we've had.'

I cant believe my mother sent me to a girls school to pick a bride!
_______________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well there you have it.... not the best i guess... actually i dunno... but i just need a rating and ill keep going