This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 2

X.xShileyx.X

Zac was alright.It was coolthat he hates the weird girls that are way to... well, girly! But I'm not sure he likes my style either. The whole time we were in our room we basically talked about sport, but I kept getting these weird looks from him, whenever he looked at me, which hardly happened anyway.Which sucked cause I really think he's cute-

'Shiley!' Zella's voice came crashing through my internal babbling.

'Hey! Yeah! What?' I said in a rush, coming out of my own little world.'Did you even hearwhat I said?!' she exclaimed.
'Errr...'
'Okay!' Zella used her buisness voice, as she flicked her brown hair over her shoulder. 'Who is he?'
'He? Who? Huh?' I asked with fake confusion. I knew exactly what she was talking about.
'Him! The guy your so consumed with thinking about, that you didn't even hear what I said.'
'Honestly Zel, it's no one, just me thinking.' I told her, while playing with my lip ring.
'No one my ass! Don't even try to lie to me. When you lie you mess with the ring.' She looked at me expectantly.
What the hell, 'I'll give you a clue. We saw him today, and found out he hates emo's/scenes' I said miserably. I still couldn't believe I was falling for someone I'd know for like an hour, and he doesn't even like what I am! Ugh!
Zella gasped, finally catching on. 'Zac?' she asked shocked.
I groaned and she took that as a confirmation.
'Wow Shy, that's not like you to do that.'
'I know!' I said frustrated. 'I hate that I am!'
'So what are you gonna do?' she asked sounding sorry.
'Try and stop liking him.' I said without any confidence what so ever.
'Hun, maybe you should just talk to him.' she suggested. I could tell she was trying to help. 'Maybe it'll change his mind.
Like that'll happen.

X.xZacx.X

The worst thing about moving anywhere is unpacking! But to make it worse, I was unpacking at a girls school! With a girl as a roommate. Although, Shiley wasn't that bad, she was just Emo! I really didn't like them! I mean, who thinks that it's cool to dress up in dark clothes, with piercings! I don't know I just really hated those type of people. Just my luck to be rooming with one! But Shiley, she was... different, there was something about her. Something I was drawn too. What was I gonna do? Maybe I could just try to stop liking her. Yeah, that might work.
Then I heard a knock on my door. I crossed my bedroom, opened the door, and there she was.
'Hey. Can I please talk to you?' she asked. She was acting differently from before. She seemed shyer.(sp)
~~Flashback~~
'Now Zac, I will introduce you to your roommate, and the girl that will show you around. Her name is Shiley.' Ms Heathwere, told me as we stepped out into the courtyard. As we walked, girls around us were staring at me. Some werelooked curious, some looked confused, and some lookedso flirty itwas scary. Eventually we stopped, in front of me standing in front of me were two scene girls with their backs to us. One had red hair and the other had brown.
'When does he come?' said the red to the brown.
'He's already here,' Ms Heathwere said from beside me.
Red turned so fast her hair got caught in her mouth.
I struggled not to laugh at her as she choked, and spat at her hair. I had just stopped when she looked at me.
She has awesome green eyes... wait! WTF! Zac seriously dude!
'Hey what? she said. She sounded shocked at something. 'Hey miss,' she said casually as she got over her little fit.
'Miss Pent,' miss replied back to her. 'I assume from your last convosation that you are aware that we have a new student today. This is Zac.'
She gestured to me and smiled at her nervously, partly cause I dont really like emo's and partly because even though she was emo, I didn't care, she was...
'Hey bud!' she said with a smile.
Woah! I wasn't ready for that!
'Errr.. hi, umm,' I stuttered, still confused at her greeting.
She smiled. 'So where is he staying?' she asked miss. I watched as the answer dawned on her before Miss had even replied.
'With you,' she said. 'Your room has two bedrooms, and everywhere else was full, so that works out nicley.'
'Also, Zac is in all your classes except Math,' Shiley looked like she had just zoned out, as Miss talked. 'You will also show Zac around and take him to your room now.'
Shiley looked as though she had just came back to earth.
'Sorry, what was that last bit?' she asked confused. She looked so cute. HUH?
'You will show Zac around and take him to your room now.' Miss repeated.
~~End Flashback~~
She looked at me, waiting and was starting to look imapatient, and I realised I still hadn't answered her. Did I want to talk to her?
Yes.
No! I want to stop liking her.
'No, I dont want to talk!' I yelled, and shut the door in her face!
_____________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I didn't expect this chapter to be that long, but oh well. And sorry if the Flash back was a bit long, I got a bit carried away. Haha how much are wenot likingZac huh? Just rate. And more will happen. Much messages are cool too. Thanks