This boy came to my school. And picked me to be his BRIDE!

Chapter 13

X.xZacx.X
I watched as Shiley ran from the dorm, tears streaming down her face. I wanted to know what was wrong. Did I say something?
Maybe I was going to fast? But why would she cry?
I sighed. Stood up grabbed Shiley's phone, which she's left on the table, and dialed Zella's number.
'Hello?' Zella answered in to the phone.
'Hi Zella, it's Zac.' Even I could hear the worry in my voice.
'Err, Zac, why are you on Shiley's phone?' she asked confused.
'That doesn't matter.' I said. 'Shiley's crying, she just ran away form me. She said to call you and Scarlett, and tell you two to meet her at 'the place' or something.' I said in one big rush. 'She said you'd know what that meant.'
'Okay thanks Zac, I gotta go.'
'Make her smile please.' I said and I hung up.
I put the phone back down, and paced the room, over and over.
Finally, it was lunch.
I walked out hoping to see the three of them sitting at the lunch table, talking fractically, about whatever. Smiling.
What was wrong with Shiley?
X.xShileyx.X
I walked back to my room, with Scar and Zel on either side of me.
I was trying to gain control of my emotion the entire way. When we walked past the dining hall I could hear he chatter, and I was grateful that everyone was at lunch.
When we got to our room, I sat down on the couch and we just sort of sat there in silence.
Finally, Scarlett spoke up.
'Are you sure you're feeling alright now?'
'Yeah.' I replied with a weak smile. 'I'm feeling go-'
I was cut off, by the door opening and Zac trudging in.
He looked at us surprised we were there.
'Are you okay?' he asked, he voice full of concern.
'Yeah, better.' I turned to look at Zella and Scarlett. 'Uh, can I please talk to Zac alone, I sorta promised I would explain.'
They smiled at me soothingly, and hugged me tightly.
I told them I would meet them in there room, to get ready for the dance.
When the door closed, I turned to Zac who was still standing.
'Come sit down.' I motioned next to me.
He sat down and I grabbed his hand.
'What's wrong Shiley?' he asked.
'When you asked about your parents, it brought back memories of mine.' I said softly looking down.
'Where are they?'
'They died when I was 10.' Tears were threatening to fall again. Still looking down I continued. 'When they died I was out into an orphanage until I was 13 and old enought to come to this boarding school, to board full time.'
After a few minutes of silence he pulled me on to his lap and held me tightly.
'How come you never mentioned this?' he asked.
'Because ever since then, I ran from my feelings. I put up walls to forget.' I muttered into his chest. 'The only day I remember them in on the 13 of September. The day they died.'
I felt Zac tense, but then force himself to relax.
'Tell you what.' Zac said happily. 'How about we get through this dance tonight, and then tomorrow morning you can decide if your ready to meet my parents or not?'
I looked at him, and smiled.
'That sounds perect.'
We both leaned foreward until our lips met. The mis was as perfect as the first one.
****
'Shiley! You can't go to the dance in a dress like that, and not have your hair and makeup to fit the part!' Zella scolded me as she forced me into a chair infornt of her mirror. As Scarlett dumbed a whole lot of dark blue coloured stuff on the counter.
'What's that?' I asked, honestly confused on what it was.
'It's makeup, you goose.' Scarlett said shaking her head. 'Now let's make you pretty!'
I groaned and closed my eyes, not wanting to see any of this.
X.xZacx.X
Max, Jared and I were lounging around on the couch in our clothes for the dance. I was just wearing some white shirt with a black design and black pants.
The others were just wearing blue and red shirts and the same black pants.
My ind was still going over my convosation with Shiley.
Especially the fact that her parents death day is the day before my deadine to find a wife.
I mean, I'm not sure if thats a bad ting, but it doesn't sound like a good thing.
I guess I'll wait and I find out.
Now, I got to deal with the dance, and then she can make her decision about meeting my parents.
Gee, this'll be fun.