Status: Comment =)

This Heart Will Start a Riot

1/1

"And I just don't know what to do," Bambi looked up to see her mother looking in an near by mirror fixing her makeup in the living room, obviously not listening to her. "Mom, you not even listening to me!" Bambi exclaimed.

Her mother snapped out of her reflection from the mirror and looked at her daughter. "Sorry honey." The older women sat on the couch opposite of her daughter. Carrie looked at her daughter. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were red.

Carrie gave her daughter a sympathetic look but it also had a hint of 'I told you so'. "Bambi, I'm sorry you had to go through this but you can't say that I didn't warn you about this?" Carrie took out an cigarette, put it between her lips, and lit it.

Bambi looked away and ignored the question that her mother asked. Bambi never took her mother's advice seriously. She knew that Carrie knew nothing about love. But it seems that she may be right this time.

"Anyways, look on the bright side, sometimes it's better to be alone," The women got off the couch, grabbed her jacket and purse, and walked towards the door. But before she went out she turned to her crying daughter. "No one can hurt you that way." And she walked out the door.

Bambi sat on the couch with her knees to her chest, she let a few stray tears roll down her cheeks. Maybe her mother was right. Maybe she was better off alone.

She let out a huff just as there was a knock on the front door. It was probably someone for her mother. Probably some random guy for her mom. She got up and stalked to go answer the door. Bambi wiped her face and ran her fingers through her brown locks before there was another knock on the door. This time it sounded more anticipated. Which pissed her off that whoever it was wouldn't wait. "I'm coming!"

She swung the door open as soon as she reached it. It revealed a tall frame with dark and strong hazel eyes that held empathy in them. This was not a guy for her mother.

"Ricky," Bambi whispered, her eyes wide. She didn't expected to see him when she opened the door. "What are you doing here?" She adverted her green orbs to the ground. She couldn't look him in the face.

"Can we talk, please?" He shifted his weight with his hands in his pockets. He stared at her hoping she would say yes and let him in.

Bambi hesitated before answering. "No." She said. As bad as she wanted to let let him in and talk, she just wasn't ready as you could say. "I just don't want hear anything you have to say right now." She kept the tears in by keeping her eyes glued to the ground.

"I understand." He hated the expression on her face. That sad and hurt look. And knowing that he's the reason made it all the worse.

"Goodbye Ricky." She closed the door. Just as closed the wooden door, she leaned her back against it, with tears already streaming down her face. She slid down the door completely with sobs along with it.

"She doesn't love as I do." Sh whispered as she heard his footsteps disappeared from the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I had to retype this like twice! But I'm glad I finally got it out and I hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment!