Sequel: Unexpected Secrets

Familiar Faces in the Oddest Places

The Punishment

Tomorrow came and I had to do whatever Alistar wanted me to do. I knew he wouldn’t make me do anything too extreme like eating dog poop or something but I was still a bit nervous about what he was going to make me do. I headed over to Alistar and Sasha’s house.

I made my way to Alistar’s room and found him laying on his bed his music blasting from his stereo.

“Hey, Alistar.” I said coming up to sit next to him on his bed.

“Hey, Sage.” He pulled me down on top of him.

“First thing you have to do it to just lay down here with me.”

“That’s it. Just lay right here?” I questioned.

He nodded. “That’s easy enough.” I said as I snuggled into him. It was nice to just lay there with him listening to music and just enjoying each other’s company. About an hour later Alistar disrupted the serenity by ordering, “Go make me a sandwich.”

“Seriously?” I questioned. He wanted me to make him a sandwich.

“I know it’s a bit cave man-ish or whatever but I don’t feel like making it and this is the perfect opportunity to have you make it.”

“Fine, it’s easy enough.” I got up to go make him a sandwich.

“I better come with you to make sure you don’t screw anything up.” He followed me into the kitchen.
Then he started instructing me on how to make his precious sandwich.

“You have to put the mayo on first.” He told me so I started scooping out some mayo. “Not that much, just enough for a thin covering of the piece of bread.”

“You know, it’d probably be a lot easier if you just made the sandwich yourself. If you’re going to be so picky about it.”

“Yeah,” he said leaning down and kissing me, “But I like telling you what to do and watching you do it.”

“Ok, then what’s next?” After following Alistar’s ridiculous instructions to make his sandwich and making one for myself, we sat down and decided to watch a movie while we ate our lunch.

As soon as the movie was over I asked Alistar, “Hey, where’s Sasha? I just noticed that she’s not here.”

“She’s off with Trey somewhere,”Alistar answered, taking our empty plates into the kitchen. I followed him.

“Oh.”

“Yeah. So for my next command, I want you to make out with me.” He said smirking.

I smiled. “And what if I don’t want to?” I teased.

“Please. Can you see this body?” He said gesturing down to himself which caused me to roll my eyes.

“Oh I see it and that doesn’t really change my mind.”

“Ok then, I change my mind. In order for you to realize how amazing my body is I want you to stare at it for two whole minutes.”

“You want me to look at you for two minutes?”

“No I want you to stare in awe at my magnificent body for two minutes, starting now.” He pulled out his phone and set a timer.

“You’re so egotistical.” I commented as I looked his body up and down. Memorizing each part. Alistar was hot there was no real denying that. I could joke and tease him about it but he was right. He was built just right to not have too many muscles bulging out but he wasn’t a skinny twig either.

“But you’re with me. So there.” He stuck his tongue out.

“Yeah, I must have lost my mind for a moment. Who knows what I was thinking when I said yes to going out with you,” I joked.

He fake pouted. “Why do you have to be so mean? Now tell me how hot I am.”

“I’m sorry. You’re very hot.” I said giving him a kiss that was supposed to be just a simple peck but turned into a little more. Before I knew it I was up against the counter and we were making out. We soon pulled away to catch our breath. “Why is it that we always do shit in the kitchen?” I questioned.

“It can’t be very sanitary.”

“I know. The kitchen’s just a really hot place to be.” He said nuzzling into my neck.

“I’ll race you to your room?” I said pushing him away from me and the counter so I could get a head start.

“Oh, you’re on.” He said racing behind me to catch up. I quickly ran up the stair as fast as I could him trailing behind me and I made a quick dart for his door. He was just a fingertips away as he grabbed me from behind and we tumbled onto the bed. “Got you.” He said.

He started tickling me and I couldn’t control my laughter, “Ali…star…stop…tickling….me.” I got out between laughs.

“I don’t think I will. You look so cute.”

I continued to laugh as he continued to tickle me as I wiggled around on the bed trying to escape his grasp. “Stop..please.”

“Fine, just because you said please.” He said ceasing his tickling and leaning down to give me a kiss.
We ended up making out again this time on his bed before we got hungry again and decided to order some pizza for dinner.

We were sitting in the living room chatting and eating our pizza when Sasha walked in the door.

“Hey, Sasha.” Alistar and I greeted her.

“Hey guys. How’s your day been?”

“Not bad, considering Sage has to do whatever I say.”

“That sounds interesting. The idiot isn’t giving you any problems, is he Sage?” Sasha asked me.

“Nope.” I smiled. “Although he did make me go through the torture of staring at his body.”

“How did you survive having to gaze upon his scrawny ass?” she questioned me and then turned to Alistar, “Can you get anymore egotistical?”

Alistar shrugged. “My body’s amazing and I’m sure it was a real pleasure to gaze upon it.”

“Whatever you say,” Sasha commented taking a seat on the couch and grabbing a slice of pizza.

I ended up staying the night and decided to grab a ride to school tomorrow with Alistar. So I was in Sasha’s room for the night and of course we were being loud as always. And like every night Alistar came into the room angry because he was trying to sleep and here we were being loud.

“You have to do whatever I say.” He said looking at me, “And I’m saying to be quiet.”

Sasha rolled her eyes and looked at her phone. “It’s 11:58.” She announced, “That means you can only tell her what to do for two more minutes. And then she gets to tell you what to do. So good luck with trying to make us be quiet.”

I laughed and then looked at Alistar’s pouting face. “Sorry.” I told him in a baby voice. “Does the little pouty baby want a kiss to make it all better?” I asked.

He quickly nodded his head. “Yes pwease.” I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before I pulled away. Then I pushed him out the door.

“Sasha, time.” I questioned.

She looked down. “12.”

I turned back to Alistar. “Now it’s my turn. So be a good boy and go back to your room and go to sleep. We’ll try to be quiet but no promises.”

“Ok, Goodnight,” he said and turned to leave.

“Oh, Alistar wait. I have something I want you to do before you go back to your room.” I called out to him.

“What?” he asked turning back to face me.

“Kiss me.” I told him simply. He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

“Goodnight,” he said as he turned and left.

As soon as he was gone Sasha said, “Aren’t you two just the sweetest? So what are you going to make him do tomorrow, or technically today?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. He didn’t do anything too bad so I think I’m going to stick with that.”

“Really?” Sasha asked incredulously.

“Yeah. I mean I have to find something really funny and maybe a bit embarrassing for him to do but everything else won’t be so bad.”

“Now that’s what I’m talking about. What’s the point of having this power if you’re not going to use it? So we should brainstorm,” Sasha suggested. And brainstorm we did until we found the perfect thing to make him do.