Status: Active

Long Live

o0

07 October, 2010
Dear Diary,

One day I will probably be looking back at all of these memories, maybe I will laugh at them, thinking I was stupid or silly, but I pray that I won’t. I don’t want to regret anything, I am afraid of the future without him, and that is my biggest problem.

I don’t want to think about the possibility that one day everything I felt at this moment will seem pointless, because what I’m feeling is very real to me right now and what I am doing feels right to me, it’s what I want to do. I am writing down the memories because I never want to forget about Tom Kaulitz, ever.

Never in my life did I think that he could be this special to me, and I feel that our story is worth writing down, I want him to stay in my memory like he is in my heart.

We were together for 10 months and 4 days, from November 1st 2009 until 4th of September 2010, and yet it just doesn’t feel right thinking that I am never going to see him at my door again. And in retrospect it might seem like a short time, but at the time, it felt like the time of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The years in the story aren't correct, I'm sorry! But music plays a big part in the story for me, and yeah, the songs I used weren't released yet =)
Happy reading.