They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

The Mall

The next day, Sunday, we decided to all go to the mall. We all crammed into my car. There wasn’t room in the car for everyone so Mikey had to sit on someone’s lap in the backseat. I was driving and Gerard was in the passenger seat. When we got to the mall, we piled out quickly and headed for the entrance. The guys all had sunglasses on and each had their hoods on their sweatshirts covering their heads. That was their disguise. We all hoped they wouldn’t get recognized. I didn’t bother asking what store they wanted to go to and headed straight to Hot Topic. We all broke away from each other when we entered the store. I just wandered around, looking at all the clothes.

“Looking for something?” I looked over and saw Mikey watching me.

“No,” I said, smiling. “Just looking around.”

Mikey nodded. I continued walking around, looking at everything. I kept glancing toward Mikey who continued to follow me.

“Don’t you want to get something?” I asked.

“No,” he said. “Want to ditch these guys?”

“And do what?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” he said. I laughed.

“Fine,” I said. Mikey smiled and headed toward the front of the store. I followed. Just as we were leaving, we got caught.

“Where are you 2 going?” Mikey and I turned around and saw Gerard looking at us.

“I don’t know,” said Mikey. “We’re just going to walk around I guess.”

“Oh,” said Gerard.

“We’ll come back in about half an hour,” said Mikey.

“Ok,” said Gerard. Mikey and I turned back around and started to walk through the mall.

“I assume you have to work tomorrow,” said Mikey.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’m a teacher now.”

“Really?” asked Mikey.

“Yeah,” I said.

“What do you teach?” he asked.

“English,” I said.

“Cool,” Mikey said. “I bet you like that. I know you always liked to read a lot.”

“It’s ok,” I said. We walked around some more and we reached the end of the mall. We turned around and started walking the other way.

“So how long are you guys staying for?” I asked.

“I really don’t know,” Mikey said. “We don’t have anything planned for now.”

“Ok,” I said.

“But whenever you want us to leave, we’ll leave,” he said.

“I’d never want you to leave,” I said. “Stay as long as you want.”

“Thanks,” said Mikey. We reached Hot Topic.

“Well,” I said. “Let’s get the guys and leave.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to TearsOfTheYouth for the suggestion of them going to the mall. I'm sorry this chapter isn't very exciting though :P I'll try and write a more interesting one soon. I'm still open to suggestions for what Allie and the guys can do.
~Sally