They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Catching Up in the Car

“Finally!” Mikey exclaimed as the credits for the movie came on. “Allie, you need to get off my lap. I can’t feel my legs.”

I laughed and quickly got off of Mikey.

“I’m sorry, Mikey,” I said, stretching. “You should have made me move when you lost the feeling in your legs.”

“I couldn’t disturb you,” said Mikey, smiling at me. “You seemed to be pretty comfortable.”

“I was,” I said, smirking at him. “Tell you what. Next time we watch a movie you can sit on my lap.”

“Ok,” said Mikey. “But no complaining.”

“I won’t,” I said.

“You say that now,” he said. “But just wait.”

I just laughed.

“Now what?” I said. I didn’t know what to do. Maybe I should have planned stuff for us to do.

“I’m gonna watch TV,” said Frank, grabbing the remote and turning the TV back on.

“Ok,” I said. I thought for a moment. “I guess you all can do what you want. I think I’ll go grocery shopping. Anyone want to go?”

“I’ll go,” said Mikey. I smiled at him.

“Anyone else?” I asked. No one said anything. “Ok. Let’s go Mikey.”

Mikey followed me outside to my car. When we were both inside of it, I turned it on and backed out of my driveway. When we were on the road, Mikey started to talk.

“So,” said Mikey. “How have you been?”

“Fine,” I said. “Kind of lonely, though.”

“I’d feel lonely too if I lived in such a big house by myself,” he said. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No,” I said. “I haven’t had one since Gerard.”

“Oh,” Mikey said. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

“Hey Mikey?” I said.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Is Gerard ok? He seems kind of..I don’t know, different?” I said trying to pick the right word.

“Gerard’s kind of going through some things right now,” Mikey said. “I’d tell you but I think it’s up to him to tell who he wants to.”

“Yeah,” I said. “So, do you have a girlfriend, Mikey?”

“Nope,” he said.

“Aww,” I said. “Why not?”

“I have my reasons,” he said. I looked at him quickly and saw he was smiling at me.

“Ok then,” I said. We sat in silence for a few more minutes before we finally reached the grocery store.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was hard to come up with a title for :P Came up with a crappy one lol No one gave any suggestions for what Allie and the guys could do, but luckily I came up with an idea ; ) Thanks anyways to everyone who commented ^_^
~Sally