They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Right

“Hey Allie,” I looked up abruptly to see Mikey standing in the doorway to the dining room.

“Hey,” I said, smiling at him. “I didn’t hear you guys come in.”

Mikey laughed.

“We can be quiet when we want to,” he said.

“How was the movie?” I asked, setting my pen down.

“Good,” he said. I nodded my head and just stared at Mikey. “Hey, are you hungry?”

“A little, I guess,” I said.

“How about you and me go out and get something for dinner?” Mikey asked.

“What about the guys?” I asked. “They can order a pizza.”

“Ok,” I said. “Let’s go out. I’ll go get changed.”

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and picked up the papers I had been grading.

“I’m taking you someplace nice, just so you know,” said Mikey as I squeezed past him and into the hallway.

“Ok,” I said. I went up the stairs and headed to my room. I put on a simple, but nice dress and shoes, and quickly did my hair and make up. I headed downstairs and saw Mikey waiting for me. He had also changed into some nice clothes.

“You look beautiful,” said Mikey when I reached him.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” I said. Mikey smiled and held out his arm for me to take.

“Shall we?” he asked. I held onto his arm and Mikey led us out the door and to my car. “Is it ok if I drive your car?”

“Of course,” I said. I handed him the keys, which were in my purse.

We both got into the car and Mikey started towards the restaurant he wanted to take me to. We had a nice dinner and after it was done, Mikey drove us back home. When we got back to my house, Mikey turned off the car but didn’t get out.

“Can I tell you something, Allie?” Mikey asked, turning to look at me.

“Yeah,” I said, smiling. “You can tell me anything you want.”

Mikey smiled.

“Well,” he started. “I’m not sure how to say this. I guess there’s no other way to say it..I really like you, Allie. Love you, actually. I’ve known you long enough to know that.”

I didn’t say anything. Mikey loved me? I hadn’t been expecting that. Did I love Mikey? You know what, I think I do. He was always there for me. We had a lot in common. I could talk to him about anything and we always had fun, no matter what. So instead of saying anything, I smiled at Mikey before leaning forward and kissing Mikey. He was surprised at first, but almost immediately returned the kiss. This felt good. It felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating in a few days ^_^;; I kind of didn't feel like it XD But I'm updating now! Yay! :D Feedback?
~Sally