They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Caught in the Act

When Mikey and I finally went inside my house, all the lights were off. I assumed everyone had gone to bed. We both headed to the stairs.

“I’ll walk you to your room,” Mikey said to me. I looked at him and laughed quietly.

“If you must,” I said. Mikey held my hand and we walked up the stairs. When we reached my room, Mikey pushed me so that my back was against the wall, next to my bedroom door. He placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes before placing his lips on mine. I let him slip his tongue into my mouth as I pushed my body closer to his. I let out a soft moan as Mikey’s hands explored my body as he kissed me.

“Allie? Is that you?” asked a tired sounding voice. Mikey jumped back quickly and I saw Gerard staring at us.

“Yeah,” I said, breathlessly. “Did I wake you?”

“No,” said Gerard. He looked at Mikey. “I was reading.”

“Oh,” I said. I could feel myself blushing. Gerard had just caught Mikey and I making out.

“Goodnight, Allie,” said Gerard. “Mikey.”

“Goodnight,” I said.

“Night,” said Mikey. We both watched Gerard go back into his room and shut the door behind him before we looked back at each other. Mikey smiled and kissed me softly on the forehead. “Goodnight Allie.”

“Goodnight Mikey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...I know it's short :P Feedback?
~Sally