They Say True Love Would Never Leave...

Visitors

I spent what time I had during the rest of the month, cleaning and panicking. Of course I was panicking about seeing Gerard. I hadn’t seen him since the break up, now that I thought of it. I had seen Mikey, and occasionally the other guys, but never Gerard. I wonder if Gerard had been avoiding me all those times. Eh, who cares? Made things easier.

Eventually the end of the month came. A little too fast for me, but what could be done about that? The last day of the month happened to be a Friday, so I couldn’t escape to work till Monday. Mikey called me that morning as I was on my way out the door to tell me that he and the others would be there around 6 that night.

The school day also went by too quickly for me. I got home around 3. I had 3 hours before I’d see Gerard. At 5 I decided I’d start cooking dinner for them. I had originally had planned on ordering pizza, but I assumed they would rather have a home cooked meal. I finally decided on cooking spaghetti. So I held off on the cooking, knowing it wouldn’t take that long to cook. When it got closer to 6, I started dinner. I had dinner done before 6 so I spent the little time I had, sitting on the couch in the living room and nervously chewing on my fingernails. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard someone knocking on the door. I knew it was them. I quickly went to the door and with one last, shaky breath I opened the door. My nervousness was momentarily forgotten when I saw a grinning Mikey standing in front of me.

“Mikey!” I yelled, throwing myself at him and giving him a big hug, which he returned immediately.

“Hey Allie!” said Mikey. I let go of Mikey and smiled widely at him.

“I’m so glad you’re here!” I exclaimed.

“What about me, Al?” said a familiar voice behind Mikey. Mikey stepped around me and into my house, revealing Frank.

“I’m glad you’re here too, Frank,” I said. I gave him a hug. Behind Frank was Ray and Bob. I gave them each a hug too. That’s when I saw Gerard. My breath caught in my throat. He looked amazing. Better than I remembered. He stood in front of me, emotionless. I cleared my throat and stepped back.

“Come in,” I said. Bob and Ray came in and Gerard slowly followed. When everyone was inside, I closed the door and looked at everyone…except Gerard. “You guys hungry?”

“Hell yeah!” they all yelled…except Gerard, again.

“Good,” I said. “Follow me.”

I headed toward the dining room, the guys chatting and following me. I had a feeling this was going to be an interesting time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait :P I have another update for this, but I'll post it later. While you wait, you could read my new one-shot, or if you're new to reading my stories, you can check out my other stories. Whatever ; )
~Sally