The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Stupid Prep

Roxy's POV

Before I knew it, it was already Friday. The rest of the week went by fine. Tomorrow was Gerard's little party and I was really excited about it. We had the usual staredowns from Jake and his buddies but I'm so used to it now. There was something that was bothering me thuogh. There was talk about a new girl at this school named Kathy. And if this Kathy came from my old school, my high school life was going to be ruined within 24 hours. Kathy was a total prep. Therefore, we were each other's enemies. Her and her group of friends were the reason I moved to this school Oh God. I can't even imagine what will happen if Kathy became best friends with Nicole.
"Roxy, hey. Are you okay?" Frank asked me, making me come back to reality.
"Huh? Oh yea. I'm fine. I'm just...thinking."
Frank didn't believe me, but he kissed me on the cheek to comfort me. I continued to eat the rest of my sandwich with Frank and the guys in the caf.
"And back at my old school, she was such a loner. She had 2 friends, but even they didn't like her much. She was such a loser and my friends and I made her year at school a living hell. Everyone hated Roxy Evans."
OH NO! That voice, it can't be! I looked ahead and saw here. Frank noticed I stiffened up and pulled me closer.
"Well look who it is!!"
"Ugh. Kathy." I said to myself quietly.
"Aren't you like..totally pysched to see me here?"
"Leave me alone Kathy!"
"Ummmm...I don't think so."
"Roxy, let's go to the park," Frank said to me.
"Awwww, emo Roxy actually has a boyfriend??" Kathy turned to Frank and said "Is this a dare or something? No one actually likes Roxy. She's sooo... EMO!"
"For your information, Kathy, I don't like her..." Frank said.
"HA! See Roxy? Even your boyfriend doesn't like you."
Kathy looked at me then at Frank.
"Well actually, you're kinda cute. You're not my type, but I think I can change you."
"Can you shut your mouth? I wasn't finished talking!" Frank interrupted. I could feel the tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I started walking away but Frank held onto me.
"Don't tell me to shut my mouth!"
"I believe I just did. Anyways, before I was so rudely interrupted, I don't like her..."
"FRANK! Stop saying that! It hurts so much more everytime you say that. Just leave me alone!" I let myself go from Frank and walked towards the exit of the caf. But I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up at the face.
"Gerard! Let me go. I need to be alone right now!" I yelled.
"Nope. I can't let you do that. You make Frank so happy. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy before. So you're coming with me." I tried to get out of Gerard's grip but he was too strong, forcing me to follow him back to Frank.
"Please let me finish Roxy!" Frank begged. I looked at Gerard. He smiled and I turned back to face Frank.
"Kathy," Frank started, "To be honest, you're not my type at all. I loathe people like you...preps. I love Roxy Evans and only Roxy Evans. I think I'm the luckiest guy ever to have such an amazing girl."
I looked at Frank and kissed him. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have such a sweet boyfriend.
"One more thing Kathy..." Frank said. "If I didn't have Roxy, I still wouldn't go out with you. You're a bitch. Making people's lives a living hell, who in their right mind does that? And enjoy it?!?!?"
Frank turned back to me
"Roxy, let's go outside."
We walked out of the caf, holding hands.