Follow Me

Last Night

(All that I remember is that you had me at hello.
I knew right when I met her that I wouldn’t take it slow.
The more we heard the music, the more we got in synch.
The more I kept you laughing, the less I stopped to think.
The last thing I remember, you said this place is beat.
It must have gotten crazy, cause I can’t recall a thing.

Zacky stood in his bathroom doorway looking at the sleeping girl in his bed he shook his head finally and grabbed his phone and went into his bathroom and scrolled to the S’s and texted Synyster.’ What happened last night?’
(Last night, can’t remember.
What happened? Where’d we go?
I woke up this morning.
Where’s my car? Where’s my keys? Where’s my clothes?
I feel my head still spinning but I’m doing alright
Cause I think I just had the best night of my life.
Last night, can’t remember.
What happened? Did it happen? Last night)

He waited and waited for a text back which seemed like forever finally he grabbed his phone in mid vibrate.
’What are you talking about?’
‘ I woke up with my new neighbor.. in bed..’
‘ yeah you went home with some girl last night.’
Zacky sighed and pushed his phone into his pocket. He walked back out of bathroom into his room to see his neighbor gone. He walked downstairs she wasn’t there just a note. That read.’ Sorry. Had fun.-S.R.’ with a kiss on it.

(And did I get the chance to say that I wanted you to stay?
There’s things I can’t explain, cause my brain don’t work that way.
Don’t call this a one night stand. No, it wasn’t planned.
Wasn’t in my head but I just wanna do it again and again and again just like…)

He must have read that stupid note a billion times before he got to the studio that day. he was out of it most of the time there, he actually spent more time in his head or reading that stupid note then talking to the guys.

Synyster laughed alittle and looked at Jimmy as they sat down across the smokers table outside the studio." Uh oh looks like we have a love sick puppy here Jimbo."
Jimmy laughed and shook his head." I hardly think that. it was one night." he said softly
" still she wrote him a note and he can't just let it go." Syn said lightinh up a cigarette.
Zacky hadn't noticed his two friends making fun of him. He wanted to see her again. No, he was going to see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
^___^
Comments please!?!