Status: Completed

Death by Triangles

Chapter Twelve

David wasn't at school the next day or the rest of the week. He finally came back on Monday. He walked into the class room and the whispers began flying. He hung his head and walk quickly to his seat. Mr. Shue began rattling on about regionals or sectionals or something like that.
"David," I whispered loudly at him. "We need to talk."
"No," he hissed at me.
"Oh, come on. I'm sorry," I pleded. "I didn't mean to."
"Mr. Hummel, Mr. Karofsky, stop the chatter," Mr. Shue scowled.

At the end of class, I grabbed David and forced him to talk to me.
"I'm transferring," he said avoiding eye contact.
"You're what? No! You can't."
"Actually, I can, and I am."
"But, why?"
"Everyone here know I'm," he lowered his voice to a whisper, "gay."
"Why is that a problem?" I was shooting out questions like a cannon.
"I'm just not ready for everyone to know. So, I'm going to a new school to have a fresh start."
"Will I ever see you again?" I sniffled.
"Probably not," he kissed my forehead. "I'll miss you." He turned and walked out the schools double doors. That was the last time I saw David Karofsky.
So that was it? That the end? I lost my two only loves? Yes and no. I lost my two loves, but I found another.
I was walking down the hallway towards the gym, when I ran head first into something. Well, it wasn't a something, it was a someone. "Oh, I'm quite sorr-" I looked up to a gorgeous man looking down at me. "Have I seen you before?" I asked this boy.
"Oh, no. I'm new here. It's my first day." He extended a hand to help me off the floor, "My name is Aidan Charms."
"Kurt Hummel," I blushed as he helped pick up my stray papers I dropped when we crashed into each other.
When we both got to our feet, I noticed that he had a rainbow on his shirt and inside that it said, Love should have no limits. He then asked "Can you show me to the gym?"
"Oh course! That's my next class." I smiled.
I think Aidan Charms and I will be great friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! DONE! I hope you have like this. I worked quite hard. Thanks. :DD