Status: First time posting on here. It'd be nice to get readers and read opinions

Respected By Many, Loved By You

"What do you mean okay?!"

I know I probably should’ve felt bad for saying all those things about her to her face, though I didn’t know it. But the truth is I didn’t. I probably should apologize to her but I’m not. She needs to know not everyone is going to fall down and worship her.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize that the bell had rang until I was being shaken from my thoughts. I drew my gaze away from the desk to be met by the piercing gray orbs of Erin.

“Look if you expecting an apology from me let me just let you know right now that your not gonna get one.” I interrupted before she could even say anything.

“You need to realize that not everyone here worships you and get off that high horse of yours whoever―” I was cut off by her angelic voice.

“Okay”

“Okay?! What do you mean okay?! I just practically told you off and all you have to say is okay!” I was beyond pissed off and confused. She didn’t seem affected at all by my little rant.

“Okay. Though I only was going to tell you that the bell rang.” She said before walking away.

I stared after her retreating in shock. She didn’t care that I had just insulted her?! What kind of school is this? I mean, I just told off the queen bee of this school without getting screamed at or slapped in the face.

If this were any other school and I’d done that I wouldn’t even be sitting here right now to think it over! Not only did she not scream at me or hit me; but she actually had an amused look in her eyes.

I wonder what that means… is she plotting her revenge? Will I be receiving a visit from the quarterback of the football team? Only time will tell.

“You know that was really rude of you to talk to her like that.”

A voice interrupted me once AGAIN, this time scaring me so much that I actually jumped out of my seat landing on my butt. Now that really hurt!!

“OW, WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE AT THIS SCHOOL DOING THAT?! CAN’T A GUY TALK AND REASON WITH HIMSELF IN PEACE!? I CAN’T EVEN PLAN MY OWN FUNERAL WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED!”

“What are you even talking about? Oh forget it…. Anyway as I was saying, you shouldn’t have been so mean to Aphrodite. You don’t even know her and you just assume that she’s a certain way. Get your head out of your butt and recognize
that not all schools are apart this cliché world that you’ve built around yourself. This school has never been like that and it never will be, when are you going to get that through your thick skull!!” Lilyrose shouted.

I’m not going to lie, I was actually a bit scared to see her so angry over me putting Erin in her place. Though I will not let it show.

“You can pretend all you want that this school and everyone in it are different but its not. One girl doesn’t have the power to change this whole school and the opinions of everyone when it has been like this forever.”

“And if you think that‘s possible then apparently I’m not the only with their heads stuck up in their butt. Oh, and don’t bother helping me find my next class, I think I can manage.” I said walking away

“Hah, don’t worry I wasn’t even going to offer you hypocrite. Apparently you do think that one girl has the power to change a school if you say everyone worships her!” She shouted to my back letting out a bitter laugh.

Ugh, why can’t I ever get the last word?! Is this how it’s always going to be in this hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
©blank_pages95

Thanks for reading guys. Please subscribe and comment. It makes me happy :D

Special thanks to iLoveKenish for the comment, your awesome girlie :)

Lyvi <3