Tough Guy

Even Waddling, You're Hotter Than Hell.

Image

Matt’s eyes met mine briefly and we kissed before I knelt behind him. I’d already done as much as I could to ease the pain of Matt’s first time and now it was down to the wire. I’d let him apply lube as much as he wanted while I got him aroused to the point of no return. I knew it’d be more enjoyable for him that way and I could see the pure anxiety in his eyes the entire time.

I pressed into him as slowly as I could and heard him grunt out “fuck!” when I pressed past that barrier of muscle that wanted to keep me out. Once I was through it completely and stilled to give him time to get readjusted, he looked over his shoulder at me, “You aren’t that big, why the fuck does it hurt so much?“

I laughed a little, “Because you’re tighter than a virgin and in comparison to most guys, I might as well be hung like you.“

He groaned, putting his head down and gripping the sheets, “God, Brian, just fucking hurry and move!”

I was surprised. Most guys begged you to slow down, to not move once you were in. I pushed into him harder and felt myself sink all the way into him. He moaned and moved so that he was pushing back toward me, “Damn, Brian. That feels so good.”

I was surprised and gripped his hips to move in and out of him harder and faster. He moved back toward me each time and after a few moments, I groaned, “Matt, I’m going to cum.”

“Do it cause I’ve been holding out.” He groaned too and reached a hand out to grab mine.

I twined our fingers together and laid over on his back to pound into him rapidly. I hadn’t much more started doing that when he came hard. I did too and he hissed out in surprise. I winced, knowing that it was hurting him to take my cum on top of what I’d just done to him. To my surprise, he turned his head and kissed me, tugging on my hair to pull me around enough to do so. I pulled back when I was finally done cumming and started to pull out of him slowly. He groaned, “Don’t move, Brian.”

I stilled and waited as my dick went soft to finally move. He flopped down and I sighed, knowing I’d hurt him despite all of our preparations. I kissed his back and went to go get something to clean him up with. When I came back his head was propped up on his pillows but he’d wisely chosen not to move. I wiped his skin clean of any evidence that I’d just fucked him and leaned in to rub his back. He sighed, “I need to get up and throw these sheets in the wash. We definitely messed them up.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry, Matt, I could have done better for you but-“

“No way. Baby.” He raised up and winced as he scooted around onto his butt, sitting up to talk to me, “It was amazing. I wouldn’t have wanted my first time to be with anyone else but you especially now that you showed me how incredibly amazing it could be. I’m not saying I’ll want to do it every night because honestly? I love making love to you, seeing that flush to your skin and the look of pure ecstasy on your face. But I’ll definitely want to do it more often.”

I sighed and nodded, “Alright, baby, thank you. If you can stand up, I’ll change the sheets and go get us a beer.”

“If I can stand up? I mean, I know I messed you up our first couple of times but-“ He tried to put his feet on the floor and winced, “Holy fuck, Bri! If I had known it hurt that bad for you, I’d never have called you a pansy! Shit.”

I laughed, “Yeah, wait until the first time you gotta do that. You’ll hate me. Come here.” I grabbed his hands and helped him lean against the wall, “I’ll bring you some aspirin too. You’ll need it. Stay still.”

He nodded and kissed me quickly, hard and rough with his hands pulling at my hair, before I went to get the bed cleaned up. By the time I changed the sheets, he was moving his legs gingerly and hobbling around. By the time I came with his aspirin and cup of coffee since I knew he’d rather have that than beer before bed, he was actually walking. Admittedly, he was wincing but he was still walking. I motioned to the bed, “Come lay with me.”

“Sounds good.” He smiled and took a drink of coffee before sitting down with a wince. Once I was settled onto the bed, he slid back and slung an arm around my shoulders, “Thank you, Brian. You babied me without an ill word where as I would have been downing you the entire time.”

I smirked, “Babe, let’s talk about that. I enjoy the way you treat me . . all of it, all the way down to how we bicker and snipe about who’s the manliest. When you down me, I laugh it off cause I know you don’t really mean it. You just act tough.”

He nodded, “I really do act tough. And if you tell anyone that, I’ll break your legs.”

I grinned and kissed him, “I believe you. Finish your coffee while I go have a cigarette and then we’ll get some sleep, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” He grinned a little back and flicked on the stereo that was sort of prominent in the room. I loved it that his stereo was fancier than his tv, showing what his first true love was: music. I listened to him sing along with one of his favorite bands as I smoked and when I came in I remarked that he had a great voice. He shrugged, “I guess so. I don’t really care about screaming so much anymore. I feel like that will bottom out for us soon and I would kinda like to take voice lessons.”

“You should. See if the record label will pay for them. I mean, your voice is raw and husky and cause all sorts of dirty reactions in me, but I’m sure with some work you’d be a down right amazing singer.” I slipped under the sheets and rolled over onto my side.

With a groan and a heavy shift of the bed, the lights turned off and Matt’s long, bulky arm slid around me. He chuckled into my ear, “You know, if the guys knew what happened here tonight, they’d die of shock.”

“Zacky would be crushed.” I sighed

“Yeah.” He sighed too, “And Jimmy and Leana would think it’s hilarious.”

“Yep.” I turned over and kissed him, “I think its sexy as hell and can’t wait until the next time so I can show you exactly how good it could be.”

He nibbled on my bottom lip and tilted my head up, “How soon can the next time be?”

“Whenever you’re ready.” I twined my fingers into his short hair and gave a small tug to cause his head to raise so I could kiss his throat.

He slid his hands down to my boxers and pushed inside of them. With a hand wrapped around me, he muttered, “Better find that bottle. I want you to show me.”

I groaned and kissed him, losing myself in the fact that Matt was willing to be everything to me like I was to him. What happened to us not wanting anything serious?

*****

Matt’s POV

I watched Brian’s face in sleep. God, he was fucking beautiful, from the high cheekbones and snubbed nose to the angular jaw that tried to hide a slight double chin. He was no where near fat, really but he did have the slightest of beer bellies. He’d never know exactly how much it turned me on. I pretended like I thought he needed to lose it but in reality the imperfection was kinda hot.

Here lately, things had been taking a “ bitch and butch” quality. He acted like I wanted him to take care of me and, though it was really nice, I liked knowing we were equals. It was another reason why I’d let him fuck me when I hadn’t anyone else. Well that and the little fact that I’d fallen so damn hard for him. He was fucking amazing.

I slid my fingers over his cheekbone and he turned toward me, like he always did whenever I touched him. I liked it that he was solid in my arms and that when he leaned against me, he felt heavy and real but comfortable. I liked it that he was all male way more than I originally thought I would.

He stirred and woke with a gruff yawn. I kissed his cheek, “Good morning.”

He smiled, “Mornin’. Have you gotten up yet?”

“No. I haven’t been awake long and I’ve been waiting for you so you could laugh at me.” I grinned at him. I knew he’d die laughing when I had to practically waddle across the room.

He grinned, “That’s what you get for laughing at me the first time we had sex.”

I smirked, “I didn’t.”

“You did, damnit.” He shook his head and leaned in to kiss me.

Kissing Brian wasn’t something I’d ever thought I’d get used to. Not just because of his size and masculinity but because of his facial hair. I’d never been with a guy with facial hair before. Like many things, Brian was my first there. I had hated it at first, but now I kind of liked it when my morning stubble scrubbed against his scruffy chin hair. I tilted his face up and kissed down his throat, enjoying the way he groaned and clung to me. Those groans got louder when I moved back up, making a point to tug on his hair.

He pulled back, “I gotta piss like a race horse, hold that thought.”

I sighed and peeled myself away from him carefully, “If you don’t hurry the fuck up, I’m going to just jack off and forget about it.”

“I’m just taking a piss, damn.” He rolled out of bed and jauntily walked across the bedroom. When he came back, he was sans boxers and straddled me. He pushed my hand away from me and dropped his mouth down to where it had been.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and thrust my hips toward his face as much as I could. I was so close to cumming that I was about to explode when he pulled back and got up, “If you wanna finish that, come take a shower with me.”

“Damn it, Syn.” I grunted out and grabbed his wrist. I gave a tug until he was straddling my hips, “I can’t stand yet, fuck yourself.”

He smirked and eased down on me. Torture was a good way to put his slow pace and I finally got the hint. He was not going to help me out unless I did what he wanted. I pushed him away roughly, “Fine go turn on the shower. I’ll be there in a moment.”

I edged off the bed and hobbled into the bathroom. I gritted my teeth against the pain and managed to get into the shower to see Brian soapy and hard. Without warning, I spun him around and pushed into him hard. He cried out and planted his hands on the slick wall so that he could push himself back into me. I grunted too because continuously slamming myself back into him hurt but it felt so good. Especially when he leaned back and I caught him close, watching as he sprayed the shower wall. I followed after him and felt him shudder in my arms like he always did. Now I knew why and I envied him the ability to feel such extreme pleasure in everything I did to him.

When I finally pulled back, he turned and kissed me, running the soap over my stomach before pulling back, “I want to go get a new tattoo today. Wanna go with me?”

“Um, yeah.” I savored his touch, closing my eyes against the way my skin tingled under it, “What are you wanting done?”

“I dunno, something on my arms. They’re a little bare. You should get something too. We can afford it now.” He ran a hand over my bicep, “You’d look so great with full sleeves.”

“I’m going for that, eventually. Yeah, I’ll probably get something. I dunno what yet. Come on, let’s finish this before we end up being stalled more. Shampoo?” I reached for it over his shoulder and he got it to hand to me. I worked it into his hair, smiling when he moaned and tilted his head back. I loved the fact his hair was a major key to turning him on when it was the most feminine thing about him. The slightest tug drew all sorts of reactions.

He returned the favor, scrubbing the gel out of my hair. When we finally stepped out, he turned and looked at me, “Matt?”

“What, babe?” I wiped the water from my eyes and went to brush my teeth.

“I loved it that you bottomed last night but I enjoy it when you fuck me so much more.” He came over to kiss my shoulder, “And I want you to know that even waddling you’re hotter than hell.”

I laughed a little and spit out some toothpaste to turn around and kiss his shoulder, “Yeah, thanks, baby. Even bent over and screaming, you’re hotter than hell too.”

He grinned back, “Where do you want to go for the tatts?”

“Go to where you usually go. I don’t mind going somewhere new.” I shrugged and watched him nod before going into the bedroom. He came back a few moments later with a cigarette and went to shave off everything but his goatee.

He glanced at me, “Matt, clean out the sink, please?”

I looked down to see toothpaste on the sink and rolled my eyes before rinsing it out. Brian wasn’t so much a neat freak as he was just trying to keep a healthy level of cleanliness. I was complete and total slob because I was never thinking about cleaning up. The only room I cared if it was spotless or not was the kitchen. Even there, Brian did most of the cleaning, but only because I did most of the cooking. Thankfully.

Speaking of which, I needed to make breakfast, “Eggs or Oatmeal?”

“Um, oatmeal. I don’t want eggs again.” He’d had them for the three past days, “Whats with you asking all of a sudden?”

“Because you deserve a choice too. Just because I’m the one cooking doesn’t mean it always has to be what I want. Alright, it’ll be done in a few.” I moved to get out of the bathroom and he stopped to kiss me.

He winced, “Shave?”

“Why?” I frowned. Didn’t he enjoy it the way I did?

“Because . . .never mind, I can’t tell you why.” He shook his head and turned away.

I wrapped my arms around him, “Brian, baby, tell me.”

He frowned at the nickname, like he always did, “No fair using the eyes on me, even though the mirror, Sanders.”

“Yeah, well, if it works.” I muttered and kissed his neck.

He groaned, “Stop. Fine. I want you to shave cause I think your face is too damn pretty for stubble, okay?”

“Okay.” I laughed, “I’ll shave after we eat. It’s weird. I was just thinking before we came in here how I like it that you don’t shave. I like the way it feels.”

He grinned a little and nodded, “Good, because I like it too.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving the room. I heard him whistling some song off key and I liked the way it drifted down the hall toward me before I went down to the kitchen. I was so glad he’d moved in with me, that we were establishing a routine, a life together. I was falling so hard for him, was already so enraptured by him, that being away from him after months of sleeping together on tour would have been torture.

When he sat down across from me to eat, I reached over and squeezed his hand, liking the fact that he’d done his hair and make up before coming down stairs. We ate silently, each of us reading a different piece of the newspaper and he picked up my bowl when he was done, “Go get dressed, babe, so we can get out of here.”

“Yeah, okay.” I stood and he brushed by me on his way to the sink. I turned to see him washing the dishes and it struck me. Brian and I were our own little family and I didn’t mind it. Why? Because I was so far in love with him that I couldn’t deny it if I tried. Despite all of my protestations to the contrary, I didn’t want to deny it. I just wanted to find a way to really tell him that wasn’t half-assed or cowardly!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting bloodyvengeance, Miss.CorrCorr, and bloodravyn. I hope this was all that you guys wanted! Guess what I did today? I wrote the last chapter of this story!