Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 12: The Date!

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 12: The Date!

Yuki and Takeru left the house after they thanked Takeru's mom for breakfast and they sat quietly in Yuki's limo. Takeru was sitting next to Yuki pouting while looking at the window, and then muttered, I can't believe you had a limo already prepared for us... Yuki smiled and wrapped an arm around Takeru pulling him closer to cuddle on the car seat then he said sarcastically, I knew your mom would say yes to me and I know you can't reject me, Takeru. Takeru looked at Yuki and blushed looking down then glanced at the driver coughing trying to focus on driving and began to blush more. Yuki lifted Takeru's chin up to kiss him and Takeru turned his head then said softly, Let's see how this "play date" goes.. Yuki's eyes blinked in surprise then he began to smile then he kissed Takeru's cheek softly and whispered, Your too cute. Takeru felt his body burning up and he couldn't help that his face turned beet-red, Yuki began to laugh softly at Takeru's face. W-where are we going anyway, Takeru asked very curious as he saw many little shops and restaurants pass by his window and Yuki brushed his head against Takeru's shoulder gently and said, I'm not telling. Takeru blinked and pouted then he looked up at Yuki with puppy dog eyes. Yuki looked at him with a poker face then after a couples of moments he groaned softly and the limo stopped. Yuki smiled pleased as the limo driver came over to Yuki's door and opened it gently, Yuki got out slowly then put his hand out for Takeru politely.

Takeru looked at Yuki's hand then grabbed it gently and got out the limo in a excited manner as he looked at the cute little pastry cafe in front of him. Yuki glanced at Takeru and smiled as he held his hand softly and lead him into the cafe, Takeru looked at Yuki and felt special. Takeru gave a tight squeeze to Yuki's hand feeling his heart thump loudly in his chest, Yuki went to one of the waiters and requested to eat outside for his reservation. The waiter smiled wide and gladly lead them to a beautiful table decorated with pink and blue rose petals around the table top and lovely arrangement of little cakes and other pastries stacked on floral white plates. Takeru gasped in amazement and turned to look at Yuki then Yuki blushed lightly at Takeru's surprised face. The waiter seated them and asked what they wanted to drink as she handed out menus to both of them. Takeru frowned a bit at the drink section of the menu as it was all mostly coffees, teas, and other really sweet things. Takeru looked away from the drinks to the pastries on the menu, and saw strawberry shortcake, chocolate cake, cupcakes, and other yummy sweets.

Yuki glanced at the waiter and picked The Roasterie, a lush, deeply fruity aroma: chocolate, red-wine, and cherry, in the cup you'll taste a silky richly balanced acidity, lavish cocoa, candied lemon, red wine, and cherry mix. The waiter nodded and turned to Takeru and Takeru said softly with the menu hiding his face in his hands, I'll just have strawberry milk.. The waiter blinked and giggled a bit as Takeru handed the menu to her his cheeks were pink as strawberry milk. Yuki looked at Takeru and laughed as he watched Takeru occupy his embarrassment by nibbling on a piece of carrot cake. Takeru had a smudge of frosting on his cheek and Yuki leaned over and swiped it off with his finger and licked the frosting. Mmm, this is really good, Yuki said softly as he licked his lips slowly on purpose in Takeru's view. Takeru blushed and stabbed a fork into another little cake and plopped in his mouth childishly. Takeru gazed at Yuki picking up his little chocolate cake with his fork politely and leading the cake into his mouth. Takeru was in awe and Yuki felt Takeru's eyes on him and glanced up, Takeru immediately looked down at his plate. Takeru, do you love me, Yuki asked smirking as he licked the chocolate off his fork teasingly.

Takeru's eyes widen at the question and he began to get nervous, I-I don't know.. Yuki stabbed his fork loudly into a vanilla cake and took a piece off with his fork and looked at it then said roughly, You don't know, huh..? Takeru flinched at how low Yuki's voice was and then tried to come up with what he really wanted to say, I....love you... but I don't want to be your pet, Yu..ki.. Takeru groaned softly as he looked down his chest burning and thumping loudly at what come out his mouth he fidgeted as there was a long silence. Yuki smiled gazing at Takeru, he then said softly, Can I make you mine right now, Takeru? Yuki blushed lightly as he covered his mouth looking away, waiting for Takeru's response. Takeru's eyes widened and he began to smile wide then he said, I'd like that, Yuki. Yuki began to smile and they both began to laugh loudly then the waiter came with their drinks, she handed Takeru his cup of strawberry milk and handed Yuki his hot cup of coffee. The waiter smiled and left, Yuki blew at his coffee to cool it off a bit then sipped the coffee and smiled warmly. Takeru blinked as he was sipping his cold strawberry milk and then asked, Is it good? Mhm, Yuki nodded as he sipped more again then he looked at Takeru and said softly, Does your taste good? Y-yes it does, Takeru blurted out and he chugged down his milk and said, Ahhh.. so yummy!

After this, I'm taking you to try out clothes, Yuki said with a innocent but devilish look on his face. Takeru blinked and muttered, Is that a good or bad for me? Hmm, Yuki thought for a moment, then said with a smile, I suppose it will feel bad for you. Takeru's body shuddered then Yuki smirked and called for the waiter then paid the bill effortlessly. Yuki got out of his seat and helped Takeru out of his and then he held Takeru in his arms for a moment. Takeru blushed red and looked at the girls and other couples giggling at them then said, Fine, let's get out of here. The limo pulled up right on time and Yuki opened the door for Takeru and Takeru got inside the car and they were off. Yuki had a very wide smirk stuck on his face as he was looking out the car window and Takeru noticed then gulped and asked, Are ...you gonna make me try on weird clothes?... Yuki turned and looked at Takeru, Hmph, I have chosen nothing but the best for my little Takeru. Takeru's eyes widened and he became silent as he looked at the window pleadingly as if asking it to set him free. It took a little while but they finally reached Yuki's mansion, Takeru looked at the car window and blurted out in shock, This doesn't look like a mall, or a store, YUKI!! Yuki smirked and laughed, Why would I take you to some cheap place, I already ordered the clothes for you to try on and you can try them on in my presence without the need to feel embarrassed or shy.

Takeru turned red and shouted, That's even worse, Yuki!! Yuki ignored him as the front gates opened and the maids stood outside lined up, to welcome back Yuki's return, and the limo parked infront of the gates. The limo driver came once again to open Yuki's door and both Yuki and Takeru walked hand in hand as they walked down the runway of beautiful roses framing their trail to the front doors of the mansion. Takeru felt butterflies in his stomach when he looked up and saw how big and tall the mansion was compared to his little house. The maids in unison welcomed Yuki back and Yuki smiled and nodded as he entered the mansion with Takeru then he sweeped Takeru into his arms like a princess. One maid rushed from upstairs to Yuki bowing and said softly, The preparations are ready, my lord. Takeru blushed red and looked at Yuki, Yuki thanked the maid and dismissed her as he held Takeru while he went up the stairs. Yuki smirked as he kicked the door that lead them into his spacious closet and he let Takeru down as he locked the door behind them. Takeru's eyes widened when he heard the door lock and Yuki sat in what seemed like a king's throne in the middle of the room and then Takeru saw there was even changing rooms within the room. Takeru gasped in amazement then Yuki smirked pleased then said, Go into the first changing room and you'll see the outfits I picked out for you.

Takeru went in the changing room and saw the outfits hanged up on a silver rail and his eyes widened then he turned pale. YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuki smirked and said softly, Yes? Takeru clicked his tongue at Yuki's response then shouted, Are you serious?! Yuki ran his fingers through his hair then said roughly, Do I have to bring the maids up here? Takeru became quiet and pouted as he changed into the first outfit, he pushed the curtains aside. He came out in a sailor uniform and he blushed red, tugging down at his short skirt embarrassed, then Yuki motioned for him to come closer. Takeru groaned and came to Yuki slowly and Yuki grinned as he saw Takeru's cute fragile legs wobble. I love this on you, Yuki said softly as he brushed his fingers against Takeru's hip gently. Takeru gasped and blushed harder then Yuki asked him to turn around, Takeru looked frightened then slowly turned around. Hmm~ Yuki said as he patted Takeru on his butt and Takeru's fist twitched. Let's see more of your beautiful skin with the next outfit, Takeru. Takeru folded his arms as he stomped into the dressing room and pulled the curtains back, Takeru took the skirt off and it slid to the floor. Yuki gripped his chair in anticipation and smiled at the dirty thoughts of Takeru and him making love in school.

Takeru came out in a nurse oufit that showed a lot of skin that made Yuki happy, Takeru felt naked as he walked out in white boots and a nurse hat along with it. Yuki, this is too embarrassing!! Yuki got up and wrapped his arms around Takeru's little waist and kissed at his neck passionately, then whispered gently to Takeru, I want to make love to this cute nurse so badly... Takeru blushed red as he turned his head away, panting lightly and then said softly, Don't or I will give you a painful shot, Yu-ki, Takeru muttered softly and Yuki's eyes widened in shock and then he lifted Takeru's chin up. My, my, my, my nurse is so mean to me how can I punish you, Yuki said as he rubbed his finger across Takeru's soft rosy lips. Takeru pushed Yuki away and rushed into the dressing room and touched his chest that was beating fast. Yuki clicked his tongue and then smirked, waiting for the last outfit then Takeru gulped as he put the outfit on. Takeru put the cat ears on and put the black pet collar on his neck then laced up the black boots and then blushed red when he looked in the mirror. He wore a leather tight black corset and black tight shorts along with it then he blushed beet-red when he turned around and saw the black furry tail. I'm not ready for Yuki's reaction, Takeru muttered softly as he wrapped his arms around himself as he got shivers from the thought....
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 12 of Love me and You'll Be Okay!!!