Falling in Love with Fangs!

CHAPTER 3: Who are you, Lily-chan?!

Falling in Love with Fangs!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 3: Who are you, Lily-chan?!

They arrived at the strip club and men were running out of the club terrified. Lily's eyes widened and then she said softly, "I hope your brother is okay, Mr. Kurotsuki…" Masashi groaned softly as he rubbed his forehead tiredly and whispered softly, "I hope everyone in the club is okay…" Lily looked at Masashi with a confused look on her face then Masashi said, "Let's go." Masashi and Lily got out of the car and headed inside the strip club, Lily covered her nose in disgust then she whispered nervously, "It smells like blood in here…" Lily looked around and saw blood all over the floor and smeared on the stripper poles, and then she noticed a man sitting on a lounge couch with strippers surrounding him. Lily walked close to Masashi's side as they headed towards the man on the couch. Lily whispered nervously, "Don't tell me that's your little brother…Mr. Kurotsuki." Lily examined the young boy carefully, his eyes were the same as Masashi's, and he had the same messy black hair, he dressed like a punk but he looked scarier compared to Masashi. He had a devilish smirk and dark aura about him that sent chills down Lily's back then Rin licked his lips teasingly when a long-blond haired stripper kissed him on the lips and wrapped her arms around him. Lily looked at the girls around Rin even though they seemed okay they had kind of an empty look in their eyes then Rin rolled a stripper off his lap to cross his legs. Masashi had a scary look in his eyes and then he spoke, "So this is your emergency…?" Rin smiled at Masashi and said, "I thought you might have wanted to join in on all the fun, brother~" Lily flinched then said softly, "Where did all this blood come from…?" Rin noticed Lily then he tilted his head and his eyes hovered from head to toe at her then he licked his lips. Lily flinched and she hid behind Masashi without realizing and Rin disappeared and reappeared behind Lily and whispered softly in her ear, "You have a sweet smell…" Masashi turned around and glared at Rin with his red eyes glowing brighter and Rin flinched then held his hands up in the air innocently. "The blood came from the last strippers I drank hehe what a fun batch they were," Rin said with a grin on his face. "I-I don't understand," Lily said softly as she started to become dizzy, her body started to sway as she stood.

Rin smirked as he focused his eyes on Lily as if he was draining her energy with his glowing red eyes then Masashi grabbed Rin's throat and gave it a painful squeeze, making Rin gasp as his breathing started to slow. Rin glared at Masashi and tried to remove Masashi's hands away from his throat then they both looked up when Lily began to faint. Masashi's eyes widened then he flashed and appeared behind Lily and caught her in his arms then lifted her up then said softly, "Why do you act so reckless, Rin?" Rin flinched and looked away at the wall then Masashi spoke in a low voice, "If your hunger for blood is that strong, I told you to wait till I come home to drink from my neck." Rin clicked his tongue as he rubbed his neck gently then said softly, "I just was bored and I don't like drinking men's blood it's very cold and dull to me compared to a nice warm-blooded woman." Rin started to lick his lips as he stared at Lily's neck then at her bare and fragile legs. "Maybe, if you let me transfer to the school you're working at, I won't be so bored, Masashi-sensei~" Masashi flinched at the thought then he said softly, "I'll think about it Rin." Rin smiled feeling pleased then his eyes widened when he looked at Masashi panting loudly, then he smirked and said, "You're thirsty brother, why don't you drink from the girls I have over there?" Masashi glanced at the girls then his eyes turned a dark-red, he couldn't control himself much longer than Rin appeared behind Masashi. "Why don't you let me take this girl home, Masashi," Rin said softly as he glanced at Lily's sleeping face. "I don't trust you, Rin," Masashi said in a cold voice then Rin smiled and said, "Fine, don't trust me but you know I'm right when I say you're thirsty, brother." Lily groaned softly and leaned in closer to Masashi's chest and Masashi gasped then Rin smiled. "I know how about you drink from this one," Rin said teasingly as he brushed his finger across Lily's cheek and then whispered softly, "She smells so delicious Masashi, don't you agree?" Masashi looked at Lily and his eyes grew bright with hunger and his hands trembled as he held Lily in his arms. Masashi whispered softly while gazing at Lily with beastly eyes, "She's my s-student…" Rin played with a strand of Lily's red hair then he whispered softly, "No one will know." Masashi's sharp fangs started to grow and he leaned towards Lily's neck, breathing heavily then he stopped and his eyes started to return to normal. Rin looked confused and blurted out, "Why did you stop!?" Masashi sighed tiredly and laid Lily in Rin's arm and whispered in a deep cold voice, "Hold her for a minute." Rin's eyes widened in shock and then he looked down at Lily then looked up at Masashi's threatening gaze and nodded slowly. Masashi walked toward the girls on the couch and began to slowly take off his glasses as his eyes appeared bright red again. Rin turned away when Masashi started to drink one by one from the stripper's necks then he glanced at Lily starting to open her eyes slowly. Rin gasped then looked at Masashi he was in total vampire mode and he started to panic as Lily started to rub her eyes. "Shit," Rin muttered as he watched Lily awaken then Lily blinked when she saw she was looking into Rin's scary eyes then she pushed him and said, "Let go of me!" Rin clicked his tongue and let her down carefully and Lily turned around and saw Masashi then she started to call out his name until she saw blood dripping down from his chin and his eyes were glowing red. Her eye's widened in horror and her body began to quiver uncontrollably then Rin covered her eyes with his hand and whispered softly in her ear, "This isn't something you should see…" Lily had a tear roll down her cheek and then Rin felt the tear touch his fingers, then he stared at Lily's quivering body and blushed lightly. "I swear," Rin muttered in a frustrated voice then he threw her over his back and carried her out the club then he muttered softly, "How do I calm a human like you down?" Then he thought to himself then he smirked and said, "Hold on~" Lily gasped as she saw the ground disappear right beneath her, Rin jumped and flew up rooftop to rooftop and Lily shouted, "Let me down now!!" Rin smiled wide and said, "You'll die if I drop you now."

Lily flinched and Rin grinned at Lily's reaction then he spotted their destination and they disappeared and reappeared in front of a little diner. Lily stuttered while talking, "Why didn't you just flash us here in the first place!?" Rin smirked and set Lily down and then he fixed Lily's wild hair and said teasingly, "That's so boring~" Lily clicked her tongue and Rin grabbed her hand and lead her inside the diner and he picked out a table then said to Lily, "Sit down." Lily looked at Rin and noticed his eyes flashed bright red to threaten her and she gulped and slid into a seat across from Rin. Rin sighed tiredly as he slid into his seat then he looked at Lily fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat. Rin thought in his head, "Would Masashi want me to erase her memory or should I just leave that memory in her head as a gift from me?" "Hmm, why are you so interesting to my brother," Rin said aloud without realizing. Lily flinched and memory of blood dripping down Masashi's chin flashed in her mind and she hid her face in her trembling hands. Rin looked at Lily then sighed and raised his hand and his eyes glowed red as he focused on Lily's mind as he tried to erase the last memory of Masashi in her. Lily glared at Rin and her eyes began to glow and Rin flinched and then gasped as he felt a sudden force block him out from Lily's head forcefully. Rin muttered in pain, "Fuck!" Rin gripped his head in pain and his body trembled then he glanced at Lily then he shouted, "What are you doing to me, bitch?!" Lily stopped and her eyes faded back and she shook her head and then looked at Rin. "What's wrong with you," Lily asked a bit worried. Rin panted softly and looked confused then he said, "W-who exactly are you…?" Lily looked confused a bit and whispered softly, "I-I'm Lily…" Rin laughed breathlessly and then said softly, "Lily-chan… you're interesting..." Lily blushed lightly as Rin smiled at her then a waitress came up to the table and said, "So sorry, here are your menus." The waitress handed Rin and Lily menus and Rin glanced at Lily looking through her menu excitedly. "Order anything you want, I'm paying," Rin said feeling amused and then Lily looked up from the menu and blushed looking away. "Why are you acting so nice, Rin," Lily asked feeling suspicious of Rin's behavior. Rin smiled and said, "I've taken a liking to you…" Lily almost threw up in her mouth then said innocently, "Well don't." Rin smirked and raised his eyebrow then said teasingly, "Do you like my brother, Lily-chan?" Lily clicked her tongue and thought to herself, "Now he's calling me Lily-chan!!" "No, he's just a teacher that annoys me," Lily said defensively. The waitress came back and said cheerfully, "Are you all ready to order?" Rin looked at Lily and said softly, "Are you ready to order honey?" Lily closed the menu and smiled innocently, "Y-yes honey." Lily looked at the waitress and said softly, "Can I have a cheeseburger and a side of fries?" The waitress smiled as she scribbled down her order and then she turned to Rin and blushed. "I'll just have a coke, thank-you." The waitress nodded and then looked at Lily and said, "Did you want a coke as well?" Lily shook her head and whispered softly, "I'll just have water." Rin smirked at Lily and then the waitress left and Lily looked down nervously then asked softly, "Are you and Masashi…vampires?" Rin smiled and said, "Now you ask the big question!" "What do you think Lily-chan, are me and Masashi vampires," Rin smirked and Lily looked away thinking.

"I…," Lily whispered softly then the waitress came with their drinks and then said, "I'll be back shortly with your food, miss." Rin pulled the straw out from his glass of coke and chugged the Coke down in just two gulps and Lily's jaw dropped in awe. "Ahh, that was good," Rin said softly as he wiped his mouth with his hand then noticed Lily was staring at him. "You drank that really fast, Rin," Lily blurted out softly then she sipped at her water through her straw. Rin smiled and then said, "Watch this." Rin looked at Lily's drink and slowly lifted the ice cubes from inside the glass and twirled them around in circles in the air and then dropped them back in the glass. Lily blushed and she shouted out in surprise, "That was amazing!!" "It was nothing really, just a little trick," Rin said while stretching and folding his arms behind his back. The waitress came back and handed Lily her plate of food and left, Lily almost drooled over the cheeseburger and fries. Rin watched in amusement as Lily took big bites out of the burger hungrily and then plopped a fry in her mouth happily. "You're really a pig, aren't you," Rin said teasingly. "HA-HA-HA," Lily said a bit annoyed. "Why are you watching me eat anyway its really creepy," Lily said angrily. "It's interesting to actually see such a hungry human eat," Rin said teasingly. After Lily finished eating they left the diner, and they saw Masashi land in front of them. Lily jumped and Rin's eyes widened and Masashi stared at Rin then at Lily. "Did you guys have a good time," Masashi asked softly and Lily and Rin both were quiet. "It seems like Lily still has her memory, why didn't you erase it, Rin," Masashi asked with a scary look on his face. "I-I couldn't I tried but she… I think she blocked me from erasing her memory," Rin said nervously. Lily looked confused and a bit scared as Masashi looked at her then she decided to go ahead and make a run for it. Lily began to run away from them and she panted quickly as she ran, her heart started to beat faster and faster when the thought of Masashi and Rin catching her appeared. Masashi looked at Rin and Rin nodded and began to smirk as he disappeared and reappeared running behind Lily. Lily turned around and she wish she didn't, he was so fast and she didn't think they would catch her that quickly. Lily cried out, "Why can't you leave me alone?!" Rin got closer and closer to Lily then he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest. "Let go of me, stupid vampire," Lily shouted and then kicked Rin in the stomach and started to run ahead. Rin wrapped his arms around his stomach and cursed under his breath and Masashi appeared in front of him and said with a tired sigh, "You're a pathetic vampire, Rin." Rin clicked his tongue and then Masashi disappeared and then reappeared in front of Lily and Lily turned pale and fell back. Masashi walked up to her and Lily tried crawling away from Masashi but she was too tired from running. "Don't worry, it won't hurt Lily-chan, just look into my eyes," Masashi said softly. Lily closed her eyes shut and her body was shaking in fear, then Masashi bent down and grabbed Lily's chin gently. "Everything will be back to normal soon, Lily," Masashi said with a reassuring voice. Lily looked up at Masashi's glowing eyes and shuddered; Masashi focused his power on her and then clicked his tongue. Lily blinked and Rin said aloud, "See, I told you." Masashi stood up and muttered, "I don't get it…" Rin walked over and stood above Lily and said to Masashi, "For now let's just put her to sleep and deal with her later." Masashi sighed and Rin bent down and smiled at Lily and put his finger on Lily's forehead then said softly, "Sweet Dreams, Lily-chan~" Lily's eyes began to lower and droop down then she fell asleep…
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3!
Hope you enjoy