ViviD Love

Chapter 2: I'm a man, Reno!

ViViD LoVe!! (Shin x Reno Fanfic)
By: Gabriela I. Berdecia Medina
Chapter 2: I'm a man, Reno!!

Shin looked at the door then it stopped turning. Shin took a deep breath when he heard footsteps walk past the door; Reno smirked at Shin's reaction. "Aww, too bad I thought we would have an audience," Reno said teasingly. Shin looked at Reno and glared at him then Reno stood up and kissed Shin's cheek gently. "Shin, don't make such an uncute face," Reno whispered softly. Shin blushed lightly, looking away. "W-why are you acting like this Reno," Shin whispered softly back. Reno blushed lightly and dragged his lips across Shin's cheek slowly, then licked around Shin's ear sexually. "Because… I love you so much, Shin…" Shin blushed red and pushed Reno away as he got out of his chair. "You're just teasing me right," Shin said while laughing nervously. Reno lowered his eyebrows in frustration and then moved slowly towards Shin. Shin gasped as he looked at Reno's face and he stumbled back against a wall. "R-reno," Shin said feeling nervous as Reno inched closer to him.

"Shin, have you ever wanted me to touch you while you sang?" Shin blushed redder and redder as Reno inched closer and closer to his face. "O-of course not," Shin said hesitantly as he looked away. Reno licked his lips and brushed his fingers from Shin's lower body up to his chin gently. Shin shuddered under Reno's long beautiful fingers, and a thought of Reno playing his guitar flashed in his mind. Reno's long beautiful fingers carefully stroking the guitar chords as if he was making love to it, played over and over in his head. Reno saw Shin's dazed eyes and brushed his lips against Shin's forehead. Shin came back from his daze and grabbed Reno's hands and held them against his cheek gently. "You have such beautiful hands, Reno," Shin whispered softly as he rubbed his cheek against Reno's hand softly. Reno blushed hard as Shin rubbed his face against his hands. Shin whispered softly, "I'll let you hear my voice, Reno…." Shin blushed red as he wrapped his arms around Reno and said softly, "I'll sing for you…."

Reno's eyes widen and slowly lower as he pulled Shin closer to his chest. I knew it, you do look cute today, Shin," Reno said teasingly as he groped Shin's butt. "Aahh, stop pervert R-reno," Shin blurted out in embarrassment. Reno laughed and groped tighter and Shin gripped Reno's back tightly and said softly, "S-stop…" Reno smirked and then kissed Shin tenderly and Shin pouted then said in between the kiss, "Why are you the one leading, R-reno?" Reno blinked and then laughed uncontrollably, "If you think you can lead, go right ahead, Shin-kun." "I will," Shin said confidently as he stroked his finger across Reno's mouth softly. Reno smirked, licking his lips teasingly and Shin blushed red and pouted. "Stop teasing me, Reno," Shin yelled as he gripped Reno's tight jacket in frustration. "I-I can do this, I am a man you know, Shin shouted. "Oh really," Reno said doubtfully as Shin's lips puckered up into a pout. "Yes I am," Shin protested. Reno lowered his hand down and grabbed Shin's crotch softly. "Well you're not a man, your just a boy down there, Shin-kun~" Shin clicked his tongue and looked at Reno with strong eyes as he started to unzip his pants and throw his belt on to the floor carelessly. He pulled down his boxers and then stood up straight with his hands on his hips, "How is that, Reno-kun?" Reno gulped softly and blushed slightly and whispered softly, "It's cute~" Reno began to giggle softly and Shin was shocked then shouted, "It's not cute, it's big Reno!" Reno smiled and his eyes hovered down to Shin frantically pulling up his boxers. Reno came from behind him and wrapped his arms around Shin's waist and said, "I'll let you be inside of me and we'll see if your that good, Shin-kun~"
♠ ♠ ♠
ViViD LoVe Chapter 2
Hope you all enjoy this chapter~