Status: Slowly being written

Unfinished Business

Alex Gaskarth and Elle Wright were close. Closer than close. But just before graduation, everything changed. Alex lost sight of what was important. Elle was too proud to admit her feelings. Elle walked away and Alex didn’t stop her. Almost a year later, Alex finally realises his mistake, but is he too late to get the girl?
*Alex* She’s seriously one of the best friends I’ve ever had. Since I met her on our first day at Dulaney High School, we were attached at the hip. I don’t have a single high school memory that doesn’t involve her in some way. She was beautiful, perfect in every way. She was the first girl I took on a proper date. I lost my virginity to her. She was there when I woke up after having my appendix taken out in the 9th grade. She was always there to help me sober up. She was there for me after my brother died. She was practically the 5th member of All Time Low. But when senior year came around, things changed. I started treating her like she didn’t matter, when that wasn’t true. I took her for granted, figured she’d always just be there. I was wrong. I fucked up badly and now, I would do anything to take it back.

*Elle* I’ve never met anyone quite like him. He meant everything to me since we met as freshmen at Dulaney High School. We did everything together. I don’t recall a single day when we didn’t see or speak to each other. I could never stay mad at him for more that 5 minutes. It was that God damn smile. He was the first boy I kissed. Sad, I know, but true. He was the first to sign my plaster cast when I broke my arm in the 10th grade. He hugged me and wouldn’t let go when I cried. My parents thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. He pretty much lived in my room. But from the start of senior year, he changed. He turned into a dick. He stood me up and cancelled our plans at the last minute. He made me think he didn’t care. He broke my heart. And the worst thing he ever did was let me walk out of his house. I never looked back.
Ok guys, you know the deal. I only own what is original. I do not personally know any of the characters that aren't original. To my knowledge, these events are all fictional, but the places which they happen are both real and made up.

This story alternates between Alex’s point of view and Elle’s. I update as often as I can, but school work is priority.

Leave comments if you want and subscribe if you like.
I don't mind a little constructive criticism, but if you're gonna be a bitch, you will be reported (: