Status: Active

Take Your Hand in Mine, It's Ours Tonight

Care to swap?

“Fucking bastards, why don't they just go rot in fucking hell.” I murmured to myself as I hung up on my mum, she had phoned me to ask me if I was away working at 'that sorry excuse for a store' as she put it. My mum and dad both hate the fact that I work at Hot Topic, no wait let me rephrase that, my parents hate everything that I am and everything I do. They just can't accept me for who I am.

I put my phone on silent then slipped it into my pocket. Looking in one of the staff room mirrors I sighed and fixed my white bangs out of my right eye. “I need to dye my hair...” I said quietly.

“Oh really? What were you thinking of doing?” I jumped in shock then turned to look at Mark.

“Fucking hell Mark! You scared me!” I replied laughing quietly. I looked back at my reflection and fluffed out my hair. “I don't know.... Maybe black on top with red?” Tilting my head to the side I looked back over at Mark.

“That sounds awesome, you should do it!” I laughed softly as he nodded his head repeatedly. Mark was is an incredibly sweet guy, he's six years older than me so he's twenty three. He's like an older brother to me and knows how much I can't stand my parents.

“Come on girly, we have to go outside and get ready for this signing.” Nodding my head I followed him outside.

“Wait.... What signing?” I asked. I didn't know there was a band signing today. Hmm... I wonder who it is. I thought to myself. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the band come in. My favourite band, well one of them at least Black Veil Brides.

I locked eyes with Andy for a moment and I suddenly felt self conscious. I flashed him a quick smile, then turned and walked over to Mark after I saw Andy give me a smile back.

“Why didn't you tell me that Black Veil Brides were doing a signing here?” I growled quietly to him. He laughed and replied.

“Because I wanted it to be a surprise, so surprise!” I rolled my eyes and got to work as Robert, the manager told us to get to work. I laughed quietly as Mark opened the doors to the store and the fans came barrelling in.

***************************************************************************************************

The band had just finished signing the last of the fans merch when I came towards them and handed them each a can of Monster.

“Here, I thought you guys might want one of these after doing that signing for the past hour and a half.” I said and smiled at them as they said thanks.

“Hour and a half? Really?” I heard Ashley ask. Nodding my head, I bit my lip.

“Yeah, honestly I didn't expect it to go on that long.” I said. The guys all laughed at that then started talking about some of the fans they saw. I started to feel awkward so I walked over to the cash desk and went behind the till. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see Andy standing there.

“Thanks for the Monster we appreciate it. Obviously you know who I am, wait god I sounded like such an ass there.” He said and groaned quietly as he scratched the back of his head. I giggled and decided to put him out of his misery.

“Yeah, I do, I'm Vickie.” I said and pointed to my name tag. He chuckled and nodded his head.

“Well it's nice to meet you Vickie, has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful green eyes?” He asked. I resisted the urge to blush. I looked down at the cash desk and murmured quietly.

“Thanks... I don't really like my eyes though...” I felt two fingers under my chin tilt my face up and I came face to face with Andy. I had to stop myself from gasping, up close his eyes were a crystal, ice blue. So beautiful. I thought.

“Well believe it or not Vickie but I love your eyes.” He said and smiled cheekily. I pulled back and smiled shyly at him.

“Thanks, I love yours, care to swap?” I asked and he laughed. The rest of the guys came over and asked what Andy was laughing at, shaking his head he replied.

“Guys, this is Vickie. Vickie this is CC, Ashley, Jake and Jinxx.” Smiling I gave them a small wave.

“Love the band and it's great to meet you.” I said. Just then I heard Mark yell from the back.

“Vickie, why the fuck do you have my KISS CD?” Cringing slightly, I swore under my breath then I realised that he was in my bag.

“Fuck face why the fuck are you in my bag?” I retorted as he walked out of the staff room with his KISS cd in his hands.

“I was looking to see if you had any gum...” Sighing I rolled my eyes and turned back to the guys.

“You're a fan of KISS?” Ashley asked. Nodding my head I replied.

“Yup, they're one of my favourite bands.” I grinned. I heard the guy's manager shout on them saying it was time to go. I smiled and said bye to the guys as they started to leave and I saw Andy take out his phone and then look down at me. Why do I have to be only 5' 2”? I asked myself.

“Do you have twitter?” I nodded my head and gave him my twitter name when he asked for it.

“There, now I'm following you. I'll tweet you later. Nice meeting you Vickie.” Winking he turned on his heel. I watched as they left and got on their bus. Once I was sure they couldn't see me I giggled like mad and bit my lip so I wouldn't squeal.

It's funny how a day goes from shit to amazing so easily. I mused to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
what do you think?
Comment and subscribe! <3
<3 Sammie & Grace