Status: Active

Take Your Hand in Mine, It's Ours Tonight

Texts

I looked down at my phone, as I slumped down into the seat of the bus. It just
so happened that her face was her profile picture on her twitter. I couldn't help
but smile.

"What's that face about, Andy?" I looked up to see Jake standing there. I
looked at him, before returning my eyes to my phone, clearing the screen.
Not that it did any good. They already knew. I quickly tucked in into my
jacket pocket.

"Don't try to hide it, Biersack. We know what's on your mind." Jinxx said,
coming from his bunk. I laughed.

"Nothing is on my mind." I lied, trying to keep a straight face. Failure.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" Jake asked me in a more serious tone,
than before. I dropped my head.

"Yeah." I sighed. A smile formed on his face.

"Aww. Andy likes a girl." He joked.

"Come on, man. We're not in fucking kindergaten anymore." I stated, trying
not to laugh at his childish ways.

"But... You like her, Andy." Jinxx said, in a kid voice.

I let my face fall into my hands. They were embarassing the hell out of me.
The only thing I hated more than getting to know someone is the guys knowing about it. They made sure that they made it hell for me. Atleast for the first few days.

I raised up, looking at all of them.

"Ok. Fine. I could possibly, be wanting to get to know her." I waited for them to laugh and start making fun of me again. Instead they just stood there and looked at me.

"What?"

Then the shit started.

"Dude, You don't even know how old this chick is." Jake stated.

"I assume she's old enough." I stated. A smile formed on Jake's face.

"Old enough for what?" Ashley cut in. I cut him a dirty look.

"Why are you such a perv, Ash?" I asked. His smile quickly faded, before he turned and walked back to his bunk.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down. I don't feel too good."

"You ok, man?" I could see the concern on Jake's face. He was like a big brother to me. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired."

I guess he took that as the hint that i didn't really feel up to being teased anymore about Vickie. I made my way to the back room, where I spent most of my time writing,trying not to wake the guys up when thoughts were running through my head at all hours of the night. I closed the door behind me.

I made my way over to the couch, pulling off my jacket, reaching into the pocket for my phone before tossing it down and laying down. I pulled up twitter. I smiled when her face came onto the screen. So many thoughts were running through my head about this girl that I had just met. This is crazy.

I felt my phone vibrate against me. I looked to see who it was. The one person I did't want to talk to. Scout. It was a text.

'Can we talk?'-Pouty Scouty I let out a sigh, before replying.

'What do we need to talk about?'-AB

I didn't know what she wanted, but I had a pretty good feeling.

'Us. I'm really sorry for what I did. I love you so much.'-Pouty Scouty

I was right. She wants me back. I didn't think I can do that. As a matter of fact I knew I couldn't. I let out a sigh, as I texted her back.

'Look. You fucked me over one too many times and I'm tired of it. I'm not getting back with you.-AB

I was putting my foot down with her. I couldn't deal with her bullshit anymore. I was a stupid kid that thought I knew what love was when I got with her. I believed her lies and that made me a fool.

'Why are you being this way?'-Pouty Scouty

I didn't know but one thing to text her.

'I found someone else, Okay?'-AB

That was a lie. I guess part of me hated her and wanted her to hur t as much as I did. I wanted her to be jealous.

Mission accomplished.

'What?! Andy, I can't fucking believe you. I fucking loved you. Who is this bitch?'-Pouty Scouty

I just ignored her after that. I pulled up twitter again and messaged Vickie, knowing that she wouldn't be able to tweet me back until later that nightm but something told me it was going to be worth the wait.

I put in her username, and started typing.

'Hey, It's Andy. I really enjoyed talking to you earlier. Maybe we can get together sometime..??'

I couldn't believe I just sent her that. I felt like such an ass. Oh well nothing in life ever comes for free.

I layed my arm across my eyes, blocking out the sun, coning through the window of the bus. My head was pounding. I felt tired. I kept thinking of Vickie and those beautiful eyes of hers. I couldn't get past them. Maybe this would really go somewhere.

I had plenty of time to think about that, but right now I needed some rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy. Comment, Rate and Subscribe.

♥Grace&Sammie